GoPro Video Competition! - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Sponsor

Bike: 06 R6
GoPro Video Competition!

I've sold a few GoPro cameras and I was thinking that it would be fun to have a video competition! This camera is very easy to use and comes with various mounts which you can stick practically anywhere on your bike to get some cool angles. I had never used Windows Movie Maker before but made a pretty decent video in about an hour, so its not hard to make one.

Anyway, I will run the contest for just over a month which should give you guys some time to get on the track, the canyons or anywhere you go for some sweet footage. At the end of the contest we will narrow them down to the 5 best videos. Then I will post a poll so we can vote on which of those 5 is the best. The winner from this site will make it to the finals against the top video from other forums which will be posted on my website for final voting. The poll will be open for a week and the chosen winner will receive a $100 credit towards anything I carry, as well as a Cycle Sector shirt and stickers
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you don't already have a GoPro camera you can get it through me for a great promo price I'm currently running. Please check
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or PM me for pricing.

Here are the rules:

1. Video must contain footage of you on your bike.
2. Videos must be new, not an old video made months ago.
3. You can use other video from another camera, but the majority must be from a GoPro camera.
4. Entries need to be posted on any video host site and the links pasted in this thread.
5. All entries need to be submitted by April 15th.

I encourage you guys to be as creative as a possible with your videos; cool editing and cool music will definitely earn you points
Please also be safe in making your videos, wear appropriate gear and don't do anything stupid that will endanger you or anyone else. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys will come up with!

Thanks!

D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Disco; 03-19-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Sponsor

Bike: 06 R6
Re: GoPro Video Competition!

Wassup, nobody interested in this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Avid Enthusiast

Bike: PEARL 6

Sounds like a good idea, but how many people actually have this camera? A buddy of mine just bought one so I might have a good reason to go steal it from him now.

post #4 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:47 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 07 Candy Red R6

Just saw this: Good Deal Disco. Can't wait to see the entries!

post #5 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:56 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

Here we go...

That is me riding home from school... Raw clip... not edited

I <3

post #6 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 PM
I eat my R6

cool idea... cant wait to see the entries

2007 Blue R6
CA Integrated Rear Turn Signals
Barely Legal FE Kit with License plate light
05 Header Mod
Blue wheel Stripes
Puig DB Black
T-Rex Frame Sliders
Shogun Swingarm spools
Hotbodies Smoked Front Flushies
post #7 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 PM

Bike: Pasta & Rice

Can the entries involve full frontal nudity???

"Always be yourself... unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

"Anal is just like riding a bicycle... Except without the seat." -Mark Spiegler

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -- James Dean

sig courtesy of the mega-talented dboyslade

post #8 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 09:58 PM
I can ban you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxxEdge View Post
Can the entries involve full frontal nudity???

MAXXX no one on here wants to see your man-whore body except for maybe ASTEEBS

I <3

post #9 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:01 PM
I can ban you

I just realized most of my vids are of me cruising... nothing too crazy...

^^ Highway 9... that was fun... my boy went down that day... but he rode away... so it was all good

I <3

post #10 of 117 (permalink) Old 03-09-2009, 10:02 PM

Bike: Pasta & Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario J View Post
MAXXX no one on here wants to see your man-whore body except for maybe ASTEEBS
Who said anything about it being me, or any other male for that matter???

"Always be yourself... unless you suck." -- Joss Whedon

"Anal is just like riding a bicycle... Except without the seat." -Mark Spiegler

If you don't hang your balls out there and just do it, you'll never know what might have happened... -- Valentino Rossi

Unlike one made of concrete, the wall of adversity will eventually fall when we exert enough pressure. -- Max Edge

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -- James Dean

sig courtesy of the mega-talented dboyslade

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in