integrating turtle beach hpa2's into a scorpion exo-1000 - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 01:39 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: integrating turtle beach hpa2's into a scorpion exo-1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissolved View Post
hehe im a gladiator(top 0.5% of the game) in wow(actually just quit this season), so hearing skills being used and knowing the sounds such as a rogue using kick can be the difference between a win or a loss, so yeah i take sound pretty seriously, and i cant sacrifice gaming ability for sound quality and i cant stand bad sound quality xD

edit: as to the bass shakers thats a good idea minus exactly how stupid id look lol

edit 2: holy shit they are 3 pounds helmet alone kills my neck enough lmao.

edit 3: as to the brutally high treble, thats what im worried about with normal speakers, i want somethign that will give me the experience of my hpa-2's which as you probably know feels like your standing in front of a subwoofer at a club if you know how it shakes your clothing

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 01:49 PM
129slayer.com

Bike: 2001 R6 (RiP) 2005 R6

Chief, It doesnt ever swap songs and mute it when I don't want it to.
It is sorta hard at first to push the buttons with gloves on, But I got used to it, now its fine.

Live life, You only have 1 chance.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillyJ View Post
Chief, It doesnt ever swap songs and mute it when I don't want it to.
It is sorta hard at first to push the buttons with gloves on, But I got used to it, now its fine.
WERD UP!! Thanks so much for the info man. I am totally going to get these now. I been dyin to use that ipod while riding. THANKS BROSEPH!!

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 02:00 PM
129slayer.com

Bike: 2001 R6 (RiP) 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
WERD UP!! Thanks so much for the info man. I am totally going to get these now. I been dyin to use that ipod while riding. THANKS BROSEPH!!
Not a problem, The sound quality for the price is pretyy damn good also.

Live life, You only have 1 chance.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: 2002 R6 Matte Black

so slightly back on topic anyone have an idea for non-retarded looking bass shakers(preferably ones i can fit in my helmet) earbuds and ipod's/equipment?

actually looking at most bass shakers they are around 1 inch thick...thatd be great if i would want to feel like i had a brain tumor after even a short ride.

Last edited by Dissolved; 03-25-2011 at 04:26 PM.
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-25-2011, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

so, i contacted turtle beach and have asked them about the possibilities in installing it in my helmet, and asked for their thoughts, will update with their reply. hopefully if i try to make this into a project it will get sponsored by them haha

worst case scenario i just get this:

Last edited by Dissolved; 03-25-2011 at 04:47 PM.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Dear My name =p,
Thank you for your interest in our products and your suggestion. It will be forwarded to the appropriate Company Channels.

Sincerely,
Sebastian
Turtle Beach e-Sales Team

TurtleBeach.com

Have Questions? Please visit our Web Knowledge Base:

so they have responded lets see what happens

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in