Hello, what does it take to turn more w/ less lean angle at high-speeds? - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Re: Hello, what does it take to turn more w/ less lean angle at high-speeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboBlew View Post
I got $10,000 in cash to wager and a couple of mini bikes you wont be able to demonstrate your "flat out" skills within 10 laps or better yet... you wont be able to do a single lap under 45 seconds given the whole day to practice.
Pick a weekend date... and show up at this address.(with your $10,000)
453 Hillbridge Road, Dublin, GA

Probably best to PM me. If youre serious
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
What time did you get there first?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Touchdown!

Bike: 2012 R6
Send a message via Skype™ to Straight Success

Quote:
You should just sell your motorcycle and move on to a hobby like Drone Flying or something less dangerous.
2 things are clear to me with your post... first your mind is not open to learning new things. Second you are focusing on inanne bullshit that has shit all to do with a green rider. Put the ego in the corner and check your bullshit at hot pit. 1 or 2 or 15 corners into the day you'll either be dead or having fun. As a newb... unless youre riding with ACE... most orgs will have a "lead follow" protocol. Sure you can lie your ass off and say you ride at an "expert level"... 2 or 3 laps of you missing apexes and parking it will tell them all they need to know so you'll be bumped into the proper group.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here's the guidelines on the different groups and suggested lap times. The CRs will also monitor how predictable you are when riding, your ability to consistently follow your lines/the race line, and safety in regards to passing and other riders while on the track.

Suggested for LS as an example: Sub 1:50s.

One thing I've learned, all Orgs aren't the same.

Am I wrong?

Chillin'... while the Lord watches over me!

I love my R6, but...there's no buts...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Success View Post

Here's the guidelines on the different groups and suggested lap times. The CRs will also monitor how predictable you are when riding, your ability to consistently follow your lines/the race line, and safety in regards to passing and other riders while on the track.

Am I wrong?

You want me to get less than 45 seconds when the track record is 1:50?

post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 06:10 PM
Touchdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntDX316 View Post
You directed your question to the wrong person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
You directed your question to the wrong person.
oh yeah
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Why yes I don't!!!!!!!!!!

Bike: 2007 In Heaven

Quote:

Am I wrong?
No. Ive ridden with PTT... they are pretty good.
However you have to also assess the region youre riding too. Expert at Chuckwalla or Laguna say with TrackDayz is a group thats really fast. Bumping down or starting in the middle group might be suggested. Then again you may get leftover experts that want to ride but theres only spots in the middle group...lol.

Maybe one day Ill get the opportunity to race some west coast tracks and push the pace abit faster.
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntDX316 View Post
did you google the address I gave you? Id bet you cant do a lap under a minute because lets face facts... you wont have the skills to do so.

45 seconds is about the cut off between Beginner & Advanced groups.
Show up... click off 1 44 second lap and take home $10,000. Ill even extend the offer to the counter clockwise direction as well. Remember you'll have to pay me $10,000 if you dont.

And yes there is an "official" lap timing system in place. The laptimer dont lie!
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Touchdown!

Quote:
No. Ive ridden with PTT... they are pretty good.
However you have to also assess the region youre riding too. Expert at Chuckwalla or Laguna say with TrackDayz is a group thats really fast. Bumping down or starting in the middle group might be suggested. Then again you may get leftover experts that want to ride but theres only spots in the middle group...lol.

Maybe one day Ill get the opportunity to race some west coast tracks and push the pace abit faster.
I was comfortable with people passing me as I'm at the tail end/slower part of Advanced. I plan to ride either A or B group depending on what's available as long as others/CRs aren't coming to me with tons of errors in my riding. Me in B group, at least the tracks and orgs I've been with, I seem to be doing quite a bit of passing occasionally. By no means am I fast - yet.

Ehhh, it's a constant learning experience. One learns by doing and seeking help for improvement.

post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
I'm 500 times better than all of you put together... especially that TurboBlew guy.
Just imagine if you were the actual tax software company... youd be 10,000,000,000 times better but still slow.
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
did you google the address I gave you? Id bet you cant do a lap under a minute because lets face facts... you wont have the skills to do so.

45 seconds is about the cut off between Beginner & Advanced groups.
Show up... click off 1 44 second lap and take home $10,000. Ill even extend the offer to the counter clockwise direction as well. Remember you'll have to pay me $10,000 if you dont.

And yes there is an "official" lap timing system in place. The laptimer dont lie!
What time did you get?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in