Spend ALL the monies!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Missoula MONTANA
Bike: 07 Blu Bomba, 77 LB 80 3D
Re: Yamaha R6 2008 - error code 20
could be a number of things, from the repair manual:
• Check the couplers for any pins that may be pulled out.
• Check the locking condition of the couplers.
• If there is a malfunction, repair it and connect the coupler securely
• Repair or replace if there is an open or short circuit.
• Between intake air pressure sensor coupler and ECU coupler.
• Execute the diagnostic mode. (Code No.)
• Replace if defective. Refer to “CHECKING THE INTAKE AIR PRESSURE SENSOR” on page 8-100.
• Check the intake air pressure sensor hose condition.
• Repair or replace the sensor hose.
• Replace if defective. Refer to “CHECKING THE ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR” on page 8-99.
from doing some google searching, it seems that this problem has had varying fixes, some just had a pinched or worn wire
05 Header || Termignoni Slip On || Power Commander III || BMC Filter || Shogun Frame Sliders || CRG Roll-A-Clicks
Clear Alternatives Smoked Integrated Tail || Proton Flushmounts || Smoked Windscreen || 8000k HID || Michelin Pilot Power 2CT
Shoei X11 || A* Black Label || A* SMX 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Jiggaman13; 04-06-2011 at 12:02 PM.