Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums - View Single Post - My 2016 R6
Thread: My 2016 R6
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2018, 12:25 PM
[email protected]
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
View Post
Gorgeous bike bro. Love the color. Question though, I have a 2016 60th Anniversary Edition and it doesn't have the front third light, in the middle. Did you put 1 there or do they not have 1? I will admit, I been lazy, and not looked to see if I'm missing a bulb or not but I bought the bike brand new off the showroom floor.
I bought mine new from the dealer and it did not come with a functional 3rd light. The manual states to take it the Yamaha dealer check circuit and bulb. but there is no wire or bulbs on mine. Found a great aftermarket solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwoodford1 View Post
Yes sir! Didn't notice it until I read your post either haha. has me curious about swapping the light color now too
Yes, multi color 3rd lights are available aftermarket. I even put red led in my ram air intake, looks crazy at night.
Wow!!! That is gorgeous. Great job. Thanks for the info everyone. I tried pulling it up online but only got previous models and not the 2016 60th Anniversary Edition showing a third light

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome