Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 02:53 PM
I eat my R6
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,786
Bike: 2015 R1
Re: What is this part called?

whatever glue you use it has to be compatible with gas or it's just going to fall off. and you few guys are literally the only people I've seen on a R6 or R1 forum with this issue. seems like the plastic is decaying. or it's because of ethanol in the fuel.
this isn't a issue this bike had at all.
yamahacrazy is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome