Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 07:40 PM
I eat my R6
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 1,411
Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock
Re: What is this part called?

It may be that way so they can attach different diameter nozzles... in which case there may be an o-ring seal in between the two parts. First question is, do they separate and if so, how? Just pry apart? That type of plastic can be inflexible and brittle. Even attempting to find out whether they're separable may be risky.
Intuit is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome