My New Riding Gear For 2009! Check It Out! - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 Yamaha R6 Anniv. Ed.
Send a message via Yahoo to Shay1180
Re: My New Riding Gear For 2009! Check It Out!

Thanks again guys, yeah good call on the close to 2k for it all. Well worth it though...doesn't get any better than AGV and Dainese gear IMO!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 09:38 PM
R6 Ownz!

Bike: 2008 Blue R6

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gear: AGV Corsa Rossi SoleLuna Helmet | Dainese Full Metal Pro

RIP : 2008 Blue R6: Full Leo Vince SBK System w/Titanium Can | 09 Gold Wheels | Bridgestone BT003RS Tires | Woodcraft Rearsets w/GP Shift | Blue ASV Levers | Woodcraft Frame Sliders | Stainless Lines | GPR Steering Damper | Proton Flushmounts | Integrated Tail Light | 90-Degree Angled Valve Stems | Shorai Battery | AGG SBK Kit | Zero Gravity Corsa Light Smoke Windscreen | Stahlbus Speed Bleeders w/Gold Caps | HID Kit 5000k/3000k | EBC HH Pads

New Gear: AGV Rossi Elements Helmet | Dainese Black Racing Pelle Jacket w/G2 Air Back Protector | Dainese Full Metal Racer Gloves | Sidi Black ST-Air Boots

RIP : 2007 Charcoal Silver R6: Racefit Growler | MJS Performance Header | PC-V with Autotune | BMC Race Filter |Gilles Black Rearsets | GYT-R Seat Cowl | CA Smoked Integrated Taillight | Greggs Customs Tag Cover | Proton Flushmounts | Shogun Sliders | Puig Dark Smoke DB | Ohlins Steering Damper | Ohlins TTX36 YA-789 Rear Shock | Pirelli Diablo Corsa III Tires | Fren Tubo CarboTech Carbon Fiber Brake Lines | Rizoma Black Clutch Folding Lever | 19x18 Brembo Billet Radial Brake Master Cylinder | Custom Auxillary Light Mod | Custom FX35 Retrofit with Angel Eyes and 6000k HID's | Gold Rizoma Bottom Outflow Rear Brake Reservoir | Black Rizoma Wide Side Outflow Front Brake Reservoir with Window | Rizoma Reservoir Bracket | Clear Brembo Master Cylinder Hoses | Domino Grips | Custom Luimoto Seat Cover

OLD Gear: AGV Rossi Dreamtime Helmet | Dainese Black Santa Monica Jacket w/G2 Back Protector | Dainese Black Full Metal Racer Gloves | Sidi Black Vertigo-Air Boots
post #13 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 10:18 PM

Damn nice setup. Those close are expensive. Will work well if you have to punch someone's mirror off.

post #14 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-17-2009, 10:35 PM

Bike: 2002 954, 2006 R6

neat i guess.. not sure why you would want to ride around looking like someone your not.. but to each his own.. least u wear your gear.

2006 RAVEN-Full Yosh TRC Carbon System. Graves Block-Off Plates, PC3 USB, Shogun No-Cut Frame Sliders, Speedo Healer, Greggs Customs Front Flush Mounts. Powdercoated Pass. Pegs and Rearsets. Zero Gravity Clear Dubble Bubble. CRG Shorty Roll-A-Click Levers in Black. Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Front and Rear. EBC HH front Pads. Galfer Black Brake Lines. Acumen Digital Gear Indicator. GYTR Filter. Tuned Stock Suspension. Integrated Rear Turn Signals into Pass. Pegs with L.E.D.s
post #15 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 08:11 AM
Ridn' Drty

Bike: '06 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captscooter 954 R6 View Post
neat i guess.. not sure why you would want to ride around looking like someone your not.. but to each his own.. least u wear your gear.
So If I happen to wear some of the same gear that you wear does that mean that I am wanting to be just like you? Of if I wear a team jersey with someones name and number on it does that mean that I am wanting to be just like them?

That gear looks awesome! Wish I could afford it!

C. Jensen
'06 R6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #16 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Hey Guy

Bike: Stolen

I remember when you posted that you got the gloves, and i was like "damn, those are butt ass ugly". But, when its all together it looks PIMP!

[B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #17 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 08:18 AM
BornOnAGreenLightDaddy-O

Bike: 07 R6

***** Designed by TwizzY *****
post #18 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001

shay, that stuff is PIMP. i'm sure you're loving that gp-tech already. be sure to register it, b/c they had a bad batch of neck-skirts. the "agv" letters kept coming off. they'll replace it for free, but it's just a hassle.

let's hope you can ride like rossie now that you're wearing is undies.
i jest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbrake_00 View Post
Nice gear.. I just ordered all new gear that should start getting here tomorrow.. All AGV..
if you're talking about leathers, i hope you know, that AGV and AGVsport are two separate companies. AGV is owned by Dainese, and the other is owned by some USA company... they're not affiliated with each other at all. just thought i'd let you know... and i haven't heard good things about AGVsport, just fyi.

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

post #19 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2006 Yamaha R6 Anniv. Ed.
Send a message via Yahoo to Shay1180

Thanks again guys for all the compliments! I just love watching Rossi ride and the craziness of his gear! I'm a pretty good rider, but I only wish I could be 1/2 the rider Rossi is!
post #20 of 48 (permalink) Old 03-18-2009, 06:14 PM

Bike: 2002 954, 2006 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshbmx1 View Post
So If I happen to wear some of the same gear that you wear does that mean that I am wanting to be just like you? Of if I wear a team jersey with someones name and number on it does that mean that I am wanting to be just like them?

That gear looks awesome! Wish I could afford it!
it will never matter what u wear... you could NEVER be me.. lol

2006 RAVEN-Full Yosh TRC Carbon System. Graves Block-Off Plates, PC3 USB, Shogun No-Cut Frame Sliders, Speedo Healer, Greggs Customs Front Flush Mounts. Powdercoated Pass. Pegs and Rearsets. Zero Gravity Clear Dubble Bubble. CRG Shorty Roll-A-Click Levers in Black. Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Front and Rear. EBC HH front Pads. Galfer Black Brake Lines. Acumen Digital Gear Indicator. GYTR Filter. Tuned Stock Suspension. Integrated Rear Turn Signals into Pass. Pegs with L.E.D.s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in