First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Sometimes..........

Bike: 2012 R6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan j View Post
I hate shipping with UPS. Had bad experiences with them..

What's the base price for him to flash ma ecu?
I know he has an awesome price at the moment so of check before its to late. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

I dont measure life in dollar bills, I measure life with the joy I get out of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Sometimes..........

Quote:
I hate shipping with UPS. Had bad experiences with them..

What's the base price for him to flash ma ecu?

I know he has an awesome price at the moment so of check before its to late. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

I dont measure life in dollar bills, I measure life with the joy I get out of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:00 AM
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerebel View Post
Being disappointed never crossed my mind, ant always does awesome work.

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors

post #24 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
Sometimes..........

Quote:
Being disappointed never crossed my mind, ant always does awesome work.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #25 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:26 AM
R stands for RaceBike

Bike: 2009 R6
Re: First impressions: BAUCE Racing ECU flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Azim View Post
Anyone with an on-track experience/review yet? I'm going to get this done this winter..... just waiting for a reply back from the PM *nudge nudge*

Mine was done before Ant started up, but it pull like a Freight train on the exit's and straights dipping into the corner and holding maintenance throttle is soooo nice, no more Twitchy R6 throttle!

Quote:
Speed doesn't Kill, The abrupt deceleration does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Money
When you wreak get inside of me

Ingredient List

Armour Bodies Track Fairings
Flash Tune ECU
K&N Air Filter
RaceTech Gold Valves
RaceTech Springs
Vortex Gas Cap
Driven-1,0 Gearing
05 header
GYTR Slip-On
Galfer Rear Wave Rotor
Green Type 3 Fren Tubo lines

post #26 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
Sometimes..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruiser View Post
Mine was done before Ant started up, but it pull like a Freight train on the exit's and straights dipping into the corner and holding maintenance throttle is soooo nice, no more Twitchy R6 throttle!
Exactly. Even for street riding the throttle is just tits man.

post #27 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:39 AM
pin it to win it

Bike: 07 r6, 06 yz250f
Send a message via AIM to bryan j
What's the deal with engine braking? I'm happy where its at possibly even a lil more. I don't see how having lower or none would help. Enlighten me

Go fast parts:
Pipercross race filter, Leo sbk slip on, 05 header mod, pcv, bauce racing ecu flash, agg smog block offs, quick turn throttle, 520 rk gxw chain -1-1 renthal sprockets, ebc hh pads
, Shorai battery.

Body:
Robby moto sbk rearsets, woodcraft clip ons & sliders, armor bodies sbk fairings, db screen, vortex v3 gas cap, keyless ignition mod, agg sbk res kit,

Support the forum Vendors
post #28 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Sometimes..........

Quote:
What's the deal with engine braking? I'm happy where its at possibly even a lil more. I don't see how having lower or none would help. Enlighten me
I was on the same boat as you regarding the reduced engine braking. Kinda scared me to think that there would be a reduction is engine braking but after "feeling" how much smoother downshifts are (yes, I rev match either way) and being able to drop gears before going Into a corner and not feeling that "drag" is so nice. That along with the super smooth throttle makes it a dream to decrease/increase throttle in mid corner.

I'm sure other people will chime in on this but I speak from my experience. I guess it's like everything else, some people love it and some hate it.

post #29 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 10:47 AM
track fiend

Bike: 14 D675R, 15 ST3RX, 15 R1

Sent mine in last week. The only thing that concerned me, was the 2k idle RPM because my 09 R1 with a re-flash idles at 1800 RPM. With the R1, sometimes it doesn't pop into first from neutral smoothly with the higher RPM; sometimes takes a second try to get it in gear, but that's only bothersome when taking off at a red light. Hope mine comes in soon, wanna give it a sample before I hit the track with it next week.

Has anybody heard from Ant? I sent him a PM about my ECU, but haven't heard back. He's usually quick with replies.
post #30 of 1057 (permalink) Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 AM
I eat my R6

Yeah, I've been waiting for a reply from Anthony..... looks like he's busy.

Novice #84
2006 Yamaha YZF-R6

2013 Sponsors/Supporters

Custom Leather & Vinyl

Lightweight Brake Rotors, Levers & Guards

Racer Training & Motorcycle Accessories/Parts/Repairs

Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

Motorcycle Parts & Accessories
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in