LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-02-2015, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Florida

Bike: 2015 R6
Thumbs up Arrow GP2 Black Exhaust Review

Sound 10/10
Appearance 10/10
Customer Service 10/10

After searching for weeks and not being able to make up my mind on what slip-on I wanted, I finally decided to go with the Arrow GP2 Black Exhaust.

I wasn't that into the style of this exhaust, but after seeing videos and reading others reviews on racefit and termi, they started to grow on me.

Ant from Bauce racing contacted me and informed me about the Arrow GP2. I didn't really care much for the silver edition, so he told me the Black edition had just came out, and shot me some pics of it. Once I saw the picture of the pipe, I knew it was the perfect look that I was going for.

I installed a mid pipe with it rather than getting MJS after asking countless questions to Ant about back pressure and mapping. Thanks for your patience by the way.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The slip-on is very well made and everything lines up perfectly. I'm very glad I came across this pipe and got it over the Racefit.

The pipe sounds and looks amazing. I still have my cats in my headers and it adds almost the perfect amount of back pressure. I don't have my ECU flashed (yet) and do not have a fuel manager. There is a little bit of backfiring when releasing throttle, but that is expected without a flash or PC, and it's really not much at all.

Even with the cats, this thing is LOUD!

I feel more mid range and it pulls harder than when it was stock. I don't know actual gains because I haven't taken it to a dyno yet, but they are very noticeable.

If anyone is skeptical about these types of pipes, this one is definitely the best priced and cleanest looking in my opinion. Plus it sounds GREAT. I am definitely very pleased with this pipe, and I'm glad I got it instead of a shorty. I've been getting compliments all weekend. These longer pipes are not common down here, so it definitely turns heads. Next step is to take it to the track!

Thanks Ant from Bauce for the superb customer service and great deal on the Arrow.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FlyBy
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

2015 R6 Raven "Scarlet"

Fender Elim
Flush Mounts
Integrated Tail Light
Driven D3 Grips
FP Racing Levers
Arrow GP2 Black Slip-on
M4 mid pipe (still have cats)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-02-2015, 02:20 PM
ಠ_ಠ

Bike: 06 R6
Re: Arrow GP2 Black Exhaust Review

lol that thing is crazy loud. my neighbors would hate me.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Do you even lean bro?

Bike: '15 R6, 14 R6, 04 600rr

And that is the reason i just pulled my growler....leo vince...no noise complaints.

Sounds amazing dude...wear the plugs or be deaf.

Quality of life vs. Quantity of life. Your mileage may vary.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Thanks for the review and kind words! I love the look and the sound!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-05-2015, 07:39 PM
dont fake the funk

Bike: 08 R6

Makes me want one

PM inbound Ant

Quote:
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta gum.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sill'r B sill'd View Post
Makes me want one

PM inbound Ant

PM Sent!

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in