Don't waste your time with Auctmart - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

I figured I'd order from auctmart after reading some reviews and watching YouTube reviews of the company. I knew they were based in China, but figured due to the good reviews they might be different. I order a full fairing set for my 2015 r6 on April 11 2019. On the website it says it takes about a total of 10 days from when you place the order to recieving the fairings. One month goes by and then I recieve the package on May 11. I saw and read it took 2 weeks for people to recieve theirs from the videos/forums reviews I read. So I was a little disappointed in how long it took, but understood it was coming from China. Lucky me when I opened up the package there was some broken pieces/unpainted areas, so I took pictures and sent them to Auctmart immediately. After asking for the replacement parts due to quality and bad packaging. At first they said they would refund me 20 dollars on the broken/unpainted parts, then 30, 50, and eventually 75 as well as telling me to just glue it together/paint it myself. After that, they then said I had to pay for shipping for the replacement parts that were broken if I wanted them, since I was not going to take the refund. This went on for about 10 emails more of how they said "I need to pay shipping for the replacements". Between those 10-15 emails I then asked for a return label, told them I'm disputing the charges, and will leave reviews of their product/service because I was dissatisfied with the product and customer service. Only then did they offer to send the replacement parts for free like they should have in the beginning when they were originally notified of the broken pieces. So now I'm waiting for the dispute to finish to get my money back. I have pictures and emails from the company as proof if it's wanted.

TLDR: Once they have your money, they don't care about about you. I'd recommend spending your money else where.

Last edited by KoopahTroopah; 06-11-2019 at 08:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 03:55 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2015 R1
Garage
Re: Don't waste your time with Auctmart

yeah man live and learn. you're better off anyway. they probably wouldn't even fit properly.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 06:15 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Shit man I'm currently waiting from fairings from them as well, 4 weeks since I ordered. I too have experienced issues with them and I am debating wether to share or not.. Don't wanna get on their bad side in case I need some replacements haha.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoopahTroopah View Post
I figured I'd order from auctmart after reading some reviews and watching YouTube reviews of the company. I knew they were based in China, but figured due to the good reviews they might be different. I order a full fairing set for my 2015 r6 on April 11 2019. On the website it says it takes about a total of 10 days from when you place the order to recieving the fairings. One month goes by and then I recieve the package on May 11. I saw and read it took 2 weeks for people to recieve theirs from the videos/forums reviews I read. So I was a little disappointed in how long it took, but understood it was coming from China. Lucky me when I opened up the package there was some broken pieces/unpainted areas, so I took pictures and sent them to Auctmart immediately. After asking for the replacement parts due to quality and bad packaging. At first they said they would refund me 20 dollars on the broken/unpainted parts, then 30, 50, and eventually 75 as well as telling me to just glue it together/paint it myself. After that, they then said I had to pay for shipping for the replacement parts that were broken if I wanted them, since I was not going to take the refund. This went on for about 10 emails more of how they said "I need to pay shipping for the replacements". Between those 10-15 emails I then asked for a return label, told them I'm disputing the charges, and will leave reviews of their product/service because I was dissatisfied with the product and customer service. Only then did they offer to send the replacement parts for free like they should have in the beginning when they were originally notified of the broken pieces. So now I'm waiting for the dispute to finish to get my money back. I have pictures and emails from the company as proof if it's wanted.

TLDR: Once they have your money, they don't care about about you. I'd recommend spending your money else where.
Btw did you pay the $25 shipping insurance?
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:03 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager33 View Post
Shit man I'm currently waiting from fairings from them as well, 4 weeks since I ordered. I too have experienced issues with them and I am debating wether to share or not.. Don't wanna get on their bad side in case I need some replacements haha.

Check your email. For new customer they typically want you to confirm the photos of the finished product prior to shipping. Also remember that they're coming from China; and it's common for things to get hung up in customs. My second set was a few weeks early and sat at the post office for two weeks before I noticed an email from them. Make sure that your Post Office hasn't place ALL of your mail on hold.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
Check your email. For new customer they typically want you to confirm the photos of the finished product prior to shipping. Also remember that they're coming from China; and it's common for things to get hung up in customs. My second set was a few weeks early and sat at the post office for two weeks before I noticed an email from them. Make sure that your Post Office hasn't place ALL of your mail on hold.
I mean they are on the way I got that email. They shipped them after 3 weeks so unless they would arrive in like one day which they didn't, they are late. I understand that shipping from China takes time, not sure if the do though.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 10:23 PM
My R6 eats me.

That is a true shame. Super sorry for this experience
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yeahhh, just surprised since they seemed to have a good amount of positive reviews. All good though. I recently found out why though also, the only place to really talk about the company review wise is on forums which have been good and bad from what I've read. I've read of people posting on their fb page and them just deleting the complaints about the poor customer service/product. @
Hopefully they come out better than mine did. They sent pictures and the fairings looked good from the 2 photos I received, and apparently they went through quality control, yet still had parts unpainted. They should offer you a discount of 25 dollars if it's a month late I believe due to their policy. No I didn't pay the 25 extra dollars. I emailed them asking if I'd receive a broken product if I didn't pay the 25, and they said no. That and on the site it says they replace parts that arrive broken etc. So I figured why waste more money. The company just seems like they will do everything and say anything to get your money, and then once they have it go ghost. @
yeah but I figured it was a possibility since it was a company based in China. As long as the credit card company gets my money back which they should it'll be fine. Only down side is I lost about 2 months of good riding weather
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 04:35 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager33 View Post
I mean they are on the way I got that email. They shipped them after 3 weeks so unless they would arrive in like one day which they didn't, they are late. I understand that shipping from China takes time, not sure if the do though.
Standard practice that all business quotes time to ship, not time to receive. So they met the deadline. How long on the back and forth emailing, confirming details of the order, approving photos and such?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in