Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

New from Oregon

768 views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  CoRNDoG R6 
#1 ·
Hey all I just bought an 02 r6, just upgraded from a 90 fzr 600, and i have to say I love the new bike. Runs great, bought it sun the 21st and already put 100 miles on it. was wondering if anyone has a link to the yamaha service manual and owners manual. not sure what all the previous owner did to it it has what appears to be a full leo exhaust, but not sure. And am also unsure isf they jetted the carbs afterwards. Also the dirty shop isnt mine its the guy i bought it froms shop. thanx all any tips or advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome

#7 ·
Also is ther anyone on here near NE oregon that can help me with stuff like the suspension or pretty much just answer questions as I come up with them. My Fzr didnt have alot you could do to set the suspension or tune how it rode so this is all pretty new to me and would be nice to have someone to learn from. Anyone interested in answering a newbs stupid question PM me and we could do a Phone number exchange.

#8 ·
Hey i was born and raised in oregon but moved to the BAY. you should hook up with some of my good friends over there in NE portland. Around 82nd and Halsey. They're all my childhood friends and all just picked up bikes. Lets see one just bought an 04 R6 - Ninja 636 - 09 Black r6 - 05 GSXR - another 636 they're all modding thier bikes and ride often. Let me see if they'll invite you the next time they meet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.