General Tips and Helpful Info - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1
Post General Tips and Helpful Info

This is all information that will help facilitate the usefullness of this section. Please try to stick to these guidlines and tips as it will help all involved including you, browsing members, and Moderators. As with anything if you have any further questions, concerns, or comments please don't hesitate to PM myself or another Moderator for assistance!

For a Good Seller/Buyer Thread

1. As the thread title simply include the name of the member you did business with. You can add 'Great Seller!!!', 'A+++', or 'Happy Day!' if you think it'll add some spice to your title, but the name of the member is paramount.

2. Please place a 'thumbs up' icon when creating the thread. This is for quick reference for people browings the threads and just want to see a SCREEN NAME and GOOD or BAD indication. If you don't put it then I will at a later time.

3. Include a link to the original thread which you did business through. This would be for members who want to dig a little further, find out what you bought/sold, how well it went in general, and generally give them a better idea if not contact information for the member whom the feedback thread is created about.

4. It would also be helpful to include a quick, one sentence, explanation of what the transaction was (what you bought, how much it might have been [totally optional], how fast you got it.

5. Include any other pertinent information as you see fit.

For a Bad Buyer/Seller Thread

1. As the thread title simply include the name of the member you're having trouble with. You can add 'I got robbed!!!', 'Buyer Beware', or 'I never got my [part/accessory/pay]' if you think it'll add some spice to your title, but the name of the member is paramount.

2. Please place a 'thumbs down' icon when creating the thread. This is for quick reference for people browings the threads and just want to see a SCREEN NAME and GOOD or BAD indication. If you don't put it then I will at a later time. Also, if it turns out that the issue was resolved and you got your part/accessory/item/pay, and it may or may not have been a variable involed you weren't aware of (issues with the shipping, communication problems, or the buyer/seller simply let it slip his mind and you've made amends) then send me or another Moderator and we'll update the thread to reflect the change in the situation.

3. Most definitely include a link to the original thread which you did business through. This would be for members who want to dig a little further and also for the Moderators to assist in helping resolve the issue.

4. Keep the thread up to date. If new things come to light please post it in the thread and also PM the Moderator(s) helping you with the issue. Keep us up to date! This includes when the issue may or may not have been resolved.

For a Question about a Buyer/Seller Thread

1. Make sure you do a Search first. There may already be a ton of information about the member you're looking for information on and this will help keep the clutter down on the number of threads created.

2. Title it however you would like, but please include a 'question mark' symbol as this will help identify your thread as simply a question thread and not a good or bad feedback thread. Please be as specific as possible so you can have your question answer as efficiently as possible, but don't rant on for paragraphs...be short and sweet, yet informative towards your needs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GIJoe007; 02-23-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in