Optimal Race Fairings Install - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 08:02 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2004 R6 Blue
Re: Optimal Race Fairings Install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergster View Post
I signed up for the 15th/16th but had to take my name off the list because I forgot I have to go down to Louisiana Tech for a friends graduation. I'll be there June 6th. Question is: when are you going to go?! You can't keep showing up just to take pictures
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LOL... Yeah I know.

May 16th. Signed up and I'm already pumped about it and I still have 2 more weeks to go. It's going to be a long 2 weeks and probably not going to sleep much the night before.

I will probably sign up for June 6th as long as I dont thrash the bike or myself
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 09:52 PM
;

Bike: 05-->R6

Can't wait to see it painted
good timez

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bike1-05 raven.custom 2 tone charcoal grey/black color scheme.stripped/polished lips.flushies front/integrated tail.gytr slip on welded on.scotts damper.fren tubo lines.puig double bouble.woodcraft frame sliders.redline swingarm sliders.redline stands.de-nippled oem levers.matching black solo cowl.bmc air filter.AGG's forum sock.AMSOIL 10w/40.euro key.skull lanyard.bt-21.bt-16.bt-002

bike2-project ... look for updates
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 10:22 PM
It's pronounced "Tollz"

Bike: 2007 R6, 2009 DRZ400SM
Send a message via AIM to JTolles

Got a color combo picked? I'm looking to buying a set here soon. I'm glad to see Optimal has a good review.

Sig by Joe

post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Track Junkie

Bike: 2006 Yamaha YZF-R6v

Definitely post up pics when it's finished

- Check out my website!

2006 YZF-R6v -
Novice

Sponsors:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-03-2010, 09:31 PM
Broken Give-A-**** Meter

Bike: 2007 Yamaha R6S

good work guys...im gonna have to swing by and check it out firsthand

2007 R6S, NEW Bridgestone BT-016 (120/70 front)
Yoshi slip-on (now chopped!!!), smoked LED integrated tail light, custom front LED blinkers, painted windscreen, lots of little touches, and lots more to come!

post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 2007 R6

Good work. I'm buying these this week.

Quick question, how many of the special screws are needed for everything. I was surprised at how expensive they are.

post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 07:20 PM
AFM #327

Bike: 16 R3, 17R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
Good work. I'm buying these this week.

Quick question, how many of the special screws are needed for everything. I was surprised at how expensive they are.

if u talking about the d-zus fasteners, they are much cheaper on
, fyi

AFM #327
2019 Sponsors:
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 2007 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6rammy View Post
if u talking about the d-zus fasteners, they are much cheaper on
, fyi
Thx. How many are needed?

post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 07:34 PM
dont fake the funk

Bike: 08 R6

looks great! not bad for the price @ all, might hafta look into these if they sell +08 fairings

Quote:
It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all outta gum.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 05-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 2007 Candy Red R6

it looks nice so far. you have any idea how you want to paint it yet?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in