Ienatsch and Yamaha Champ School coming East - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 05:08 AM Thread Starter
Markbilt R6

Ienatsch and Yamaha Champ School coming East

A group of us took the Yamaha Champions Riding School at NJMP last year. The school was run by Nick Ienatcsh and we had Scott Russell, Tommy Aquino, and Chris Peris as guest instructors along with the rest of Nick's instructors.

I was a pretty decent track rider/instructor prior to the school so I was shocked by just how much I learned and the impact the school had on my riding. It's not cheap, but I got what I paid for.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We were psyched to see they are coming back East again on May 4th and 5th for another 2-day school. I'd love to do the school at Miller, but the added expense of travel from the east coast makes it unaffordable for me.

Anyway, figured I'd post this up for my fellow R6 riders.

If anyone's interested in attending, shoot me a PM.

Here's some vid from last year's school. Filmed by Peris (bonestock R6), Aquino (FZ1), and Ken Hill (R1). All 3 bikes are bonstock w/ shagged Q2s which depressed the hell out of me since I was on a fully prepped race bike.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by slowmo; 01-10-2011 at 05:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-10-2011, 07:16 AM
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball

Bike: '03 R6, XR400, 79 GS550
Re: Ienatsch and Yamaha Champ School coming East

Nice. Nick was one of my first track coaches (way back in 1991 ish). Great guy, and a very good instructor in his own right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I find a Soap Box comes in handy to get on my High Horse!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in