NJMP Season Opener - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

NJMP Season Opener

It's here boys and girls. Absolute Cycle Experience is hosting track day at thunderbolt. March 12th and 13th. I'll be there with my new track paint. Can't wait. Photos to follow.

2007 R6 Track Bike, 2007 Ducati Sport Classic, 2009 KTM EXC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 02:24 PM
My R6 eats you.

Bike: 2010 Yamaha M1
Re: NJMP Season Opener

I'll be there on the 13th, see ya soon!

NESBA A | CCS #686
///If you ride like lightning, you’re gonna crash like thunder.
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 02:31 PM
I eat my R6

wish I could join you guys. have fun!

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-10-2011, 04:57 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 06 R6

Was thinking about going but dont no if I want to drive down there....
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

I am going to try my very best to get there for Sunday. It's gonna be hectic tryin to get everything done in time, but I'll make it happen. Can't wait
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 08:02 AM
Parts Pimp

Just registered and paid

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 09:46 AM
My R6 eats you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
I am going to try my very best to get there for Sunday. It's gonna be hectic tryin to get everything done in time, but I'll make it happen. Can't wait
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm gettin there Saturday to hang out with some of my buddies and I'll be riding Sunday. PM'd you my cell in case you wanna pit next to us.

NESBA A | CCS #686
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 09:54 AM
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
I'm gettin there Saturday to hang out with some of my buddies and I'll be riding Sunday. PM'd you my cell in case you wanna pit next to us.
TITS bro! Bout to reply to your pm now. That would be awesome. I'll try to remember to bring the venison jerky I have! WEWT!! I'm so pumped now. I shoulda paid after work. I can't sit still now

-
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 10:08 AM
My R6 eats you.

Are you driving in Sunday morning?

NESBA A | CCS #686
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 03-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Parts Pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
Are you driving in Sunday morning?
Yeah, I don't think I can get my shit together in time to leave Saturday to head down.. Gonna be wakin up at like 3:30 AM to head out.

-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in