NJMP Absolute Track Day Video - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

NJMP Absolute Track Day Video

Here is a video of my track day.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 R6 Track Bike, 2007 Ducati Sport Classic, 2009 KTM EXC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-27-2011, 09:39 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: NJMP Absolute Track Day Video

Great video!! What group were you running in? I had posted a few from this day also. I am going to try and get a nice edited one together like yours soon. How expensive are the rooms? I rode right past you in the paddock a few times during the day, I wish I stopped to check out your bike! I totally saw it there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 04:43 AM Thread Starter

Thanks chief. I was running in class 2 before lunch and 3 after. I got bumped. I was running two cameras. One my friend tony was wearing. All the footage is from sessions 1,2,3 in the morning. Class 2. I'll be going down again for april 16th through 18th. Hit me up if your going. We have a good group of friends down there. All ducati and triumph guys. I need a yamaha around, I'm out numbered. I'll be bringing my toy hauler next time. A bit more luxury. As for the rooms, location is killer, too cool. They are kinda dumpy. 2 pull out couches. Built really cheap. But they are fairly new so not too bad. I think they were $99/night. Price is going up though. Camping prices went up too.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 08:27 AM
My R6 eats you.

Bike: 2010 Yamaha M1

I was in group 3, think you commented on my youtube video.

NESBA A | CCS #686
///If you ride like lightning, you’re gonna crash like thunder.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by papawheelie View Post
Thanks chief. I was running in class 2 before lunch and 3 after. I got bumped. I was running two cameras. One my friend tony was wearing. All the footage is from sessions 1,2,3 in the morning. Class 2. I'll be going down again for april 16th through 18th. Hit me up if your going. We have a good group of friends down there. All ducati and triumph guys. I need a yamaha around, I'm out numbered. I'll be bringing my toy hauler next time. A bit more luxury. As for the rooms, location is killer, too cool. They are kinda dumpy. 2 pull out couches. Built really cheap. But they are fairly new so not too bad. I think they were $99/night. Price is going up though. Camping prices went up too.
I'll most lkely be there. I'm gonna try and make it for 3 of the 4 weekends in april. I gotta get myself bumped up next time I go.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselboy View Post
I was in group 3, think you commented on my youtube video.
Yea, I spotted myself in you video. You ate me up on the front straight. I'm in all black and white helmet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in