Little Tally 5/14-15 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2012 R6 project tracker
Little Tally 5/14-15

I am going to be at little tally this weekend and was wandering if anyone from here was going to be there as well. This will be my first TD on an in-line 4. I have only ever owned Buell's before now but I have realized I need a faster bike to compete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Derp

Bike: 2007 R6
Re: Little Tally 5/14-15

I'll be there. We're getting there on Friday to get all set up. Look for a Yellow R1 and Red R6 pitted together that'll be our area. Feel free to swing by. We're camping there all weekend.

STT SOUTHERN DIVISION STAFF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Track Only!

Bike: R6 Track Beast

I'll miss this one. I'll be at Barber in June though. Check out the local forum... Alot of other folks from that forum will be there...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

06 R6 #91 -

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. ” -Mario Andretti

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-10-2011, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

We are bringing atleast 5 bikes and 6 people to tally this weekend. We will be living it up in style in the raptor. I will look for you though
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Derp

Was nice to meet ya man! Now, next time...keep that gas in the bike. You kinda need it
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Nice to meet you too man I had a blast out there and learned a lot at Ed Bargy Race School and ran a personal best of 1:10.1 at tally. Thats not too bad for the first time ever being on the bike at all

PS I will get my video up on here soon
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 07:16 AM
Derp

Awesome!

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 08:11 AM
FastForward Performance

Bike: Honda Z50

Little Tally is a great 1st timer and learning track. It might be short, but it isn't as easy as it looks to get a good lap. It is also a fun track, in spite of it's size. Have fun and be safe!

Say What??
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 08:12 AM
Derp

Couple of videos.

Making a pass on the back stretch at the very end.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 07:51 AM
Derp

Found a video of a guy following me. I am in the first couple of minutes. White helmet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in