Masters of the Mountain round 2 miller motorsports park - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 11:28 PM Thread Starter
track is legal heroin

Bike: 03 R6
Masters of the Mountain round 2 miller motorsports park

made a highlight video of my last round of racing out at miller motorsports park in the masters of the mountain racing league. i got my first podium this weekend. 3rd place.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my best time of the day was a 1:49.82 on a 2.64 mile track. 13 turns. enjoy and tell me what you think. it was a mixed league my second race with heavyweight superstocks in the front grid. i held 1st for the first 4 laps and lost it when i couldnt get by this damn r1. im on the red white and black r6 #757.

ps before anyone asks the pink shirt is required by the league the first 3 races if racing out of the novice league. this is the sportsman gtu.

ambient temp-79
track temp-82
40-50 mph wind gusts
ran on dunlop q2's and they are amazing even on the track

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by motoguy; 05-19-2011 at 11:38 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 11:41 PM
U.S. Marine

Bike: 08 Raven R6
Re: Masters of the Mountain round 2 miller motorsports park

Awesome video

Bike:
GYTR slip-on | Framesliders | Swingarm spools | LP Racing Flushmounts | Comp Werkes Fender Eliminator | Scorpio SR-i900 Security System | Scotts Steering Damper | PUIG Windscreen | DDM 6000K HID's | Vortex Rearsets | ASV Levers | R6-Forum Reservoir Cover (Thanks Agg) | Powdercoated Passenger Pegs (Thanks Agg) | Vortex Racing Sprockets 16/45 | DID 525ZVM-X Chain
Gear:
Alpinestars RC-1 1-Piece Suit | Alpinestars SMK Leather Jacket |Shoei X-12 Kiyonari TC-2 | Shoei RF-1000 TC-2 | Alpinestars SP-X Gloves |Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves | Alpinestars S-1 Gloves | Icon ARC Pants | Alpinestars S-MX 1 Boots | Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots | Alpinestars Track Vest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yut Ughh
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 11:42 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

I'd rather hear more engine noise and less music.. but nice vid..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I <3

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 06:29 AM
You see me trollin'

Bike: 2004 Yamaha R6

damn man! nice!

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Thomas Jefferson

Bandrews
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Derp

Bike: 2007 R6

Sick

STT SOUTHERN DIVISION STAFF

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 02:22 PM
Lifetime Premium

Awesom vid man! Congrats on the podium.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
track is legal heroin

Bike: 03 R6

thanks guys, i didnt even know what place i was in since it was mixed field. i found out when i got back to the paddock. and mario my exaust is loud as hell and sounds like shit on the camera. otherwise i would. i love the sound of my bike haha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in