masters of the mountain round 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
track is legal heroin

Bike: 03 R6
masters of the mountain round 3

so heres a little highlight reel from last round up here at miller motorsports park. we ran perimeter track. beutiful conditions saturday and scary as hell sunday. id never pushed it let alone raced in the rain. i had 2 2nd place finishes in novice series and race a amature race for shits and giggles and ended up 7th out a 19 bike grid so im happy with that haha.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 12:22 PM
You see me trollin'

Bike: 2004 Yamaha R6
Re: masters of the mountain round 3

nice riding in some nasty weather. How are the Qs in the wet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows us that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
Thomas Jefferson

Bandrews
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 12:28 PM
www.1seven1.com

Nice! Good edit. Thanks for not showing me flopping around in the mud in The Attitudes.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I had a lame weekend. Ugh

I call BS on the 175 on the straight. I was getting 147 on my data acquisition ... in the pouring rain.

Round 4 is going to be good! USGPR is joining us. Prepare to be worked over by little kids on 125s.

-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoguy View Post
so heres a little highlight reel from last round up here at miller motorsports park. we ran perimeter track. beutiful conditions saturday and scary as hell sunday. id never pushed it let alone raced in the rain. i had 2 2nd place finishes in novice series and race a amature race for shits and giggles and ended up 7th out a 19 bike grid so im happy with that haha.

A HUGE thank you to my 2014 sponsors:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Fast Line Race Tire, Galfer, Vortex, Sidi Boots, LP Racing,
, XT Racing. Come race at Miller with

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2011, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
track is legal heroin

i liked the q2's alot in the rain, and whats up dana i didnt know you browsed out here haha. well that was my indicated speed. i got a speedo healer and all that and i had to look at my camera to even see that. i def wasnt looking at the cluster i was just waiting for my brake marker. that full straight gets scary. id never felt brake fade before that day. my indicated speed wet was only 164 ish and dry (ish as well as that day went) was 170's. i should have put indicated speed on the vid so edit!!!! and if i had a good shot of you flopping around on the outside i would have lol jp. and i hate those kids lol, the wera kkids on the 250s own the turns. the corner speed on those little aprilias is crazy

Last edited by motoguy; 07-01-2011 at 10:51 PM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 01:30 AM
Lifetime Premium

Awesome vid with some nice editing. Thanks for sharing
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-02-2011, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
track is legal heroin

thanks mgossel. and btw i forgot to tell you dana i dropped 2 teeth from stock on the rear sproket for the perimeter day
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in