7-6-11 Trackday at BHF - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
slow guy

Bike: 2007 R6
7-6-11 Trackday at BHF

Well here you go for your viewing displeasure.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

9:22 7th session the bobble is when my front end slid on me.....I was getting sloppy.
All in all it was a great day, I shaved 7 solid seconds off my lap times since my last trackday.

Rockriverpowersports.com
Trackside suspension and engineering
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:35 PM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330
Re: 7-6-11 Trackday at BHF

I had a few buddies up there, One guy was on a S1000RR with some IRC cow warmers

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:42 PM Thread Starter
slow guy

I think there where 2 S1000's there yesterday, sick sounding bikes.

Rockriverpowersports.com

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:43 PM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinkmoto View Post
I think there where 2 S1000's there yesterday, sick sounding bikes.
Never mind, he went over the weekend...I was going to come up, but I was stuck at work

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Heh, well I'm not gonna watch 1.5 hours of your riding videos, but I watched the first one. I'd love to take that first big sweeper (T4?)!!! And that's a freakin' NARROW track!

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Make noise.

Bike: The kind with pedals...

RESPECT Jason Jones
2/23/87 - 11/4/11

Drawing by me, sig by GIJoe007.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 04:43 AM Thread Starter
slow guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post
Never mind, he went over the weekend...I was going to come up, but I was stuck at work
If you ever come up here to ride let me know, I can get you hooked up with discounts to ride cheaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
Heh, well I'm not gonna watch 1.5 hours of your riding videos, but I watched the first one. I'd love to take that first big sweeper (T4?)!!! And that's a freakin' NARROW track!
T3 the long right hander,it's a fun turn to pass people on the outside.....I can only pass on the outside of turns in Intermediate.

Rockriverpowersports.com
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 06:06 AM
iRun

Bike: Wal-mart 12-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post
That ever happens, let me/Tony know man. I'm doing every day in July on that track.

Quote:
Meh. You get used to it.

Things I am sick of explaining on this forum:
  • What's the difference between an R6 and an R6s?
  • Should I start on a 600 or a 250?
  • How do I ask the forum a question and actually get an answer?
  • Where do I find a map for my Bazzaz?
  • Should I get a 520 kit for MOA POWAH?
  • How does rotating mass work?
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinkmoto View Post
I can only pass on the outside of turns in Intermediate.
Yup, same experience here. Haven't ridden A group yet. Probably won't for years...those guys scare me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpocket293 View Post
Meh. You get used to it.
No doubt...probably would give you an even greater sense of speed, being that the tree lines and everything are closer on the sides!

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
slow guy

Quote:
Yup, same experience here. Haven't ridden A group yet. Probably won't for years...those guys scare me!

No doubt...probably would give you an even greater sense of speed, being that the tree lines and everything are closer on the sides!
My goal is to get fast and consistent enough to get bumped to Advanced by years end.

I don't even notice the trees while riding, never have.

Rockriverpowersports.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in