MSRHouston Video - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-25-2011, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 YZF-R6 x2
MSRHouston Video

heres two of my better sessions i thought, the one just before i lowsided.

missed shift at ~4:20 gets me passed =\
Sherman (babymilo) makes an appearance at around the 7 min mark :checkit:
then when art (instructor) passes me i had a good lap until the traffic at the back strait...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

criticism on some of what i now realize was bad choice of gear in certain areas is welcome...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by cheefar6; 08-25-2011 at 08:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: MSRHouston Video

I'll have a watch thru the videos after lunch! But from what I saw, you look pretty quick bro! Very smooth on your transitions from left to right!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 10:15 AM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI

Don't pay attention to babymilo36. BP and lines are bad this time

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 10:16 AM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

LOL you had to really slow down when you got to me. By the way everyone, cheefa is about to pick up my yellow 08 R6 tonight so he is going to be even MORE quicker

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
LOL you had to really slow down when you got to me. By the way everyone, cheefa is about to pick up my yellow 08 R6 tonight so he is going to be even MORE quicker
bahah LOVEIN the bike, 100000% difference from the 03 man. Everything is so smooth its unbelievable, i cant tell im shifting gears haha
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post

I'll have a watch thru the videos after lunch! But from what I saw, you look pretty quick bro! Very smooth on your transitions from left to right!
yea man im proud of myself, ive been to the same track since these videos, and knocked a whopping 14 seconds off my best lap time, you can definately see my improvements in the video, best lap was a 1:50.2
i think i hit the 1:50 only because i was following Dave (1FC) the entire time, and hes probably one of the fastest guys out there.
Probably left a shit stain at 9:40.. the limit of the Q2's before they start breaking loose.

Last edited by cheefar6; 09-23-2011 at 04:45 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheefar6 View Post
bahah LOVEIN the bike, 100000% difference from the 03 man. Everything is so smooth its unbelievable, i cant tell im shifting gears haha
Glad you're enjoying it already, bro

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in