New Jersey Track Day 9-19-2011 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: '99 R6
New Jersey Track Day 9-19-2011

I believe this is the correct place to put this. If there is already a tread that I overlooked about this, let me know or just delete this one.

Is anybody attending this track day? It is a Monday. It is at the thunderbolt track a bit outside of Atlantic City. I am going with the company that I purchased my bike from, Cyclewise Vermont. There will be a group of ten of us.

This will be my second track day. My first was at the Fishtail Riding School in New Hampshire at the Loudon track earlier this year.

If anybody else will be at this one in Jersey, maybe we can meet up and you could give me some tips!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 08:10 PM
ttd

Re: New Jersey Track Day 9-19-2011

I'll be there!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tony
Ride the Track!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 09:09 PM
=]

Bike: 2007 Candy Red R6
Send a message via AIM to derffred

Sweet! I'm sure some guys will chime in if they're going. Unfortunately, I have work that day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Upgrades List

<- Add me

RIP BallistiK

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 04:31 AM Thread Starter

If it works out ttd, we should meet up. Have you done many track days?
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 06:10 AM
ttd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrwilliams View Post
If it works out ttd, we should meet up. Have you done many track days?

Oh don't worry...you'll see me!

TTD stands for Tonys Track Days. I've done a few hundred track days.

Tony
Ride the Track!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttd View Post
Oh don't worry...you'll see me!

TTD stands for Tonys Track Days. I've done a few hundred track days.
Nice! I'm looking forward to the great day! Maybe you will lead/follow me to give me some helpful tips, or say that I'm doing things all wrong.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-13-2011, 11:06 AM
ttd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrwilliams View Post
Nice! I'm looking forward to the great day! Maybe you will lead/follow me to give me some helpful tips, or say that I'm doing things all wrong.
I won't be doing that personally... but we have lots of staff there to help.

For real concentrated instruction, consider our Personal Instruction program sometime.

Feedback has been great with people dropping huge amounts of time off their lap times... and actually feeling SAFER at the faster speed than they were prior.

Tony
Ride the Track!

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

I will have to look into that, we'll see how the day goes. I'm getting excited to go to the track and have a good safe time!

See you there!

By the way, I'm on a grayish 1999 R6 and I have a Joe Rocket suit in black with Sidi Boots. Maybe we can meet up at some point and you can still give me some tips.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 07:02 PM
=]

Bike: 2007 Candy Red R6
Send a message via AIM to derffred

I'm jealous. I did a TD on Monday and my next one is in a Month.. idk if I can wait that long

Upgrades List

<- Add me

RIP BallistiK
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-15-2011, 07:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by derffred View Post
I'm jealous. I did a TD on Monday and my next one is in a Month.. idk if I can wait that long
You can always take this Monday off...
Track day or work, track day or work, decisions, decisions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in