Passion Motorsports FTW!! - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Passion Motorsports FTW!! New Pics with paint

PICS added on page 3 of Paint Job

Just thought I would share with you guys what I got today (Armour Bodies). I have no words to describe the excellent customer service I received from Alvin at Passion Motorsports. This dude rocks! He is willing to go the extra mile to help anybody in need.

Thank you Rammy for sending me his way. You didn't have to, but you did.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was going to post this in the new purchase thread, but hey, I wanted to start my own for once.

I don't have time to paint, because I have a trackday on the 13th at Mid-Ohio. I wasn't expecting these until the 11th, so this was a great surprise.

Don't mind the UFC bag in the backround, it's my sons that he never uses.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The bike waiting to get stripped down.

Last edited by mgossel; 06-02-2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Pics added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: Passion Motorsports FTW!!

Nice!! Armour bodies are my favorite to paint. What paint scheme/colors are you doing, etc?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:06 PM
I can ban you

Bike: 2013 GRB STi
Send a message via AIM to Mario J

I would agree 172%... Alvin and Passion Motorsports is my first stop when I want to purchase anything for my bike (or gear)

Or even if I want info on products... Alvin is the MAN!

I <3

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
Nice!! Armour bodies are my favorite to paint. What paint scheme/colors are you doing, etc?
I have no idea to be honest. I have been looking at a lot of the threads around here for ideas. The colors will be black and yellow for sure. Just because of the tank. I may go for post #24 on your thread.

I have been following your thread, so I can use it when it's time.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:27 PM
AFM #327

Bike: 16 R3, 17R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgossel View Post
Thank you Rammy for sending me his way. You didn't have to, but you did.

Alvin's the man.

AFM #327
2019 Sponsors:
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario J View Post
I would agree 172%... Alvin and Passion Motorsports is my first stop when I want to purchase anything for my bike (or gear)

Or even if I want info on products... Alvin is the MAN!
I am telling you man and I sure you know. That man is legit!
Once he found out that they were all out of stock, he sincerely felt bad and offered to refund me my money. I had faith that they would come in when he said, and it ended up being early.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6rammy View Post
Alvin's the man.

Yeah bud...I owe you some pics of the rearsets. I will PM in a few.
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

I am not sure where to start on the fairings portion, so if anybody has experience/advice I am open to suggestions.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Avid Enthusiast

Bike: PEARL 6

Do you have Dzus fasteners?

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Track Mode!

Bike: 2007 R6
Thinking about calling out to A-Man to get some armour bodies this coming week. Hopefully they aren't still on back order like you mentioned. But I've talked with Alvin before...great guy!

Edit: I need some Passion decals for the track bike too!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in