nesba vs stt track day? - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
My R6 ate me

Bike: 2000 R6 TRACK ONLY
nesba vs stt track day?

Iv noticed nesba is significantly cheaper and the membership makes it even more so. Are there any downsides to nesba?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 02:07 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: '07R6 Track
Re: nesba vs stt track day?

None! They are agreat Org to run with! Safety is paramount and getting a bump up through their levels is a significant feat. Their intro group is faster than most Intermidiate in many other orgs.

Don't hesitate about NESBA
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 02:16 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpr1 View Post
None! They are agreat Org to run with! Safety is paramount and getting a bump up through their levels is a significant feat. Their intro group is faster than most Intermidiate in many other orgs.

Don't hesitate about NESBA
i would like to try some time with them. youll have to let me know if you go to njmp with them max

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sig by milko

my build thread-

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Track Only!

Bike: R6 Track Beast
Both are good orgs. I run with both to maximize track time.

06 R6 #91 -

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. ” -Mario Andretti
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 03:01 PM
track junkie

Bike: 2009 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDGRUNTZ View Post
Iv noticed nesba is significantly cheaper and the membership makes it even more so. Are there any downsides to nesba?
in my opinion, NESBA is infinitely better than STT in terms of running a track day and providing excellent instruction for all those involved.

the only thing that STT has that NESBA doesn't is the rigid structure of their beginner class. so, if this will be your very first track day ever, go to STT. if you've done it a couple times, go to NESBA. the riders are faster in EVERY class there...

s3aturnr

...the 3 is silent
2009 yamaha r6
WERA Expert #68
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: '07R6 Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by My94GT View Post
i would like to try some time with them. youll have to let me know if you go to njmp with them max
Stay Tuned!!!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Derp

Bike: 2007 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltman View Post
Both are good orgs. I run with both to maximize track time.
Lies! I haven't seen you out there at all this year!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

STT SOUTHERN DIVISION STAFF

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 12:12 PM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330
Nesba pulled all of their Midwest dates, but there are 5 other orgs that run some local(8 hour drive
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) days

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in