Road atlanta track info. Pics and video - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 11:50 PM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

Bike: R6 2008
Road atlanta track info. Pics and video

So I went to Road Atlanta last weekend. Had an awesome time, took tons of PICS and figured, why not posting some info about it. I did some research before I took my trip but there was not much useful information about the track itself so I hope this will help somebody else on the future.

This basically shows PICS in order from all turns and the track itself.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Beginning on turn 1

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And the entrance back to pits.

Jimmy V

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 11:52 PM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

Re: Road atlanta track info. Pics and video

Also a video

Jimmy V

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 01:10 PM
Track Only!

Bike: R6 Track Beast

Very nice Jimmy! Wanna come back down south and play at Barber in August?
August 25 /26 with Nesba...

06 R6 #91 -

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. ” -Mario Andretti

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-14-2012, 11:29 PM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltman View Post
Very nice Jimmy! Wanna come back down south and play at Barber in August?
August 25 /26 with Nesba...
I wish I could, Walt also mentioned it, but I have vacations plans already set up for the end of August. So hopefully we can set something up for Sept or Oct.

Jimmy V

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-15-2012, 02:58 AM
Le Troll

Bike: Invisibike

if you scroll down really fast, it's almost like a flip book

LIKE!--->
<---LIKE!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-16-2012, 06:48 PM
WERA #710

Bike: 748-R6-EX250-Zuma

From the pictures, you want to get wayyyyyyy wider before turning into T7. If you go again, try to hang close to the curbing on the left, and let it fall in right around where the curbing ends. Get your head around to a spot near the Mazda bridge, and give it hell!

Great pics!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 10:47 AM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowega View Post
From the pictures, you want to get wayyyyyyy wider before turning into T7. If you go again, try to hang close to the curbing on the left, and let it fall in right around where the curbing ends. Get your head around to a spot near the Mazda bridge, and give it hell!

Great pics!
Yeah. Those PICS were from the begining of day one. It got better with time and I was doing as you said. However I did not consider taking as reference the bridge. Hopefully I'll remember whenever I go back

Jimmy V

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Derp

Bike: 2007 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowega View Post

Great pics!
I can't get away from you!

STT SOUTHERN DIVISION STAFF

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 05:50 AM
WERA #710

Bike: 748-R6-EX250-Zuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramm View Post
I can't get away from you!
A
puddin! I'm gonna make you test out those new brakes if I see you on the track!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 12:36 PM
I eat my R6

Not to thread jack...Here is vid from A session Friday morning.

How the shit do you embed a youtube vid?

Last edited by mmmfishrighton; 07-19-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in