So Cal Tracks Pro videos. Post up! - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Bike: 07R6, 16RSV4
So Cal Tracks Pro videos. Post up!

I'm looking for fast rider videos to maybe pick up a thing or two. Besides, it's a good time passer between track days!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll contribute too.

I've watched this one (from buttonwillow raceway) a few hundred times. lol. No R6 but hey..

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Mr. HER6

Bike: 08 R6, 15 Ninja300
Re: So Cal Tracks Pro videos. Post up!

Great video! I was there that day and spent a couple sessions watching those two blast past the rest of A group like they didn't belong there. It was impressive to say the least.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 08:08 AM
Needs more stars

Bike: 2005 R6, 2006 DRZ400 SM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIS OWN 6 View Post
Great video! I was there that day and spent a couple sessions watching those two blast past the rest of A group like they didn't belong there. It was impressive to say the least.
Hey! I was there that day too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Needs more stars

Here is HIS OWN 6 on his 08

And here is Mark again following me

More videos after this weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 02:20 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

I was there that day too actually

HER6 awesome riding! You riding through bumps in cotton corners made me cringe! Thank god that's no more though. Have you heard? They repaved those corners. More repaving in near future they say.

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Needs more stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurk View Post
I was there that day too actually

HER6 awesome riding! You riding through bumps in cotton corners made me cringe! Thank god that's no more though. Have you heard? They repaved those corners. More repaving in near future they say.

Thanks.

Not only have I heard but I am going to go try it out in a few hours.

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 10:15 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by HER6 View Post
Thanks.

Not only have I heard but I am going to go try it out in a few hours.
ahh lucky! im doing streets tomorrow instead.

report back here about the new tarmac will ya?
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Meh

Bike: 05 R6, and other stuff

I'm at Pahrump right now!

I've got videos here:

But I am the opposite of a faster rider.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Needs more stars

New pavement is amazing like a whole new turn!!! Well... It WAS amazingly fantastic until someone crashed and the new pavement crumbled a bit.
not too bad. They just set up some cones around the inside of the left turn and told us to go slower. End of the day for me anyway. I just hope they have it fixed by the 8th!!!

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI
I want to experience new paving

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in