Total Control Coming to Kentucky and Tennessee - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Bike: Yamaha FZ1, Yamaha Vmax.
Total Control Coming to Kentucky and Tennessee

I have been working to get the Spring Schedule out. And for he First time (At the request of several Kentucky riders) I am also working to bring the class to Kentucky. Currently working With Balance Dynamics to have the Classes over in Georgetown. So for anyone who is interested, this is what we have so far. Class Cost at either location is $300

We have picked out dates for the Level I and Level II in Nashville Tn. Friday March 29th and Saturday March 30th To register for the Nashville Classes, Please see this link to the form to register.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still working to get the Dates Confirmed for Georgetown. We will have one Level I class on Wednesday March 27th, and if demand goes above our 12 limit we will also offer more spots on Tuesday March 26th Below is a Link to Sign up for the Kentucky Class

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can find out more about the program, what it covers what you can expect etc, by visiting the web site at

I would encourage you to try it, are talk to a few people who have. There are many reviews out there, here are a few.

We Bike World

SVriders Forum (Great write up)

You can see some reviews from the Total Control Site

David
Total Control Instructor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Re: Total Control Coming to Kentucky and Tennessee

Even when pulling a trailer with the track bike on it!

David
Total Control Instructor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Lee Parks is coming in person to Teach the kentucky Classes and we have added some dates as well, Check it out

For those interestd in taking the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics here in Kentucky the following links will put you into the form to fill out and sign up. The classes are being held in conjunction with Balance Dynamics over at the location in Georgetown. 120 Spring Ct. Georgetown, KY 40324 Cost of the classes are $300 for each Level and we are limited to 12 students each at this time so best to get in early to make sure you do not miss out. If you want more informaton about the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic Please visit the Total Control Web Site at

Due to the High volume of people who have expressed an interest we have added some dates and Lee Parks will be here in person to teach the classes

Tuesday March 26th Total Control Level I in Georgetown Kentucky W/Lee Parks

Wednesday March 27th Total Control Level I in Georgetown Kentucky W/Lee Parks

Thursday March 28th Total Control Level II in Georgetown Kentucky W/Lee Parks

You Must Complete Level I before taking Level II

Friday March 29th Total Control Level I in Old Hickory Tennessee

Saturday March 30th Total Contro Level II in Old Hickory Tennessee

You Must complete Level I before Taking level II

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-23-2013, 09:20 AM
I eat my R6

I have had the pleasure of taking both TC1 and TC2 here in Phoenix. Tealdo and Bill are great enthusiastic instructors. Getting Lee to come teach them is a great addition for you guys. If you have the ability to go to the class I would jump on it. I am looking forward to taking the track course (essentially TC3) at Horse Theif Mile in April. Great guys, great course. 10/10!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Thanks SlickSR6

When I was student I felt the same, was s pleased I becamean instructor

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-25-2013, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Georgetown Kentucky

UPDATE:

Tuesday March 26th level I only 2 spots left
Wednesday March 27th Level I only 2 spots left
Thursday March 28th Level II only 2 spots left.
Remember you must complete or have completed Level I prior to taking Level II

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

We have one Level I spot left in Georgetown on Tuesday March 26th with Lee Parks Instructing.

We have one Level II spot left in Nashville for Saturday March 30th

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-13-2013, 01:12 PM
Meh

Bike: 05 R6, and other stuff

Hmm, the Horse Thief Mile day is only for people who've taken the regular course? It doesn't look like there's any dates for the SoCal area though - so how would any of us be able to sign up?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-14-2013, 04:45 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallis View Post
Hmm, the Horse Thief Mile day is only for people who've taken the regular course? It doesn't look like there's any dates for the SoCal area though - so how would any of us be able to sign up?
I think Lee is planning a Socal Class, Send him an e-mail, or call him direct. his info is on the website and he does answer his own phone and e-mails.

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in