Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Race Bodywork Question

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  cubandiaz 
#1 ·
So, I told myself I wasn't gonna get back into TD's and just stick to the occasional street ride here in FL. That lasted all of about 3 months!!! Lol...went out to Jennings GP about two weeks ago and I'm HOOKED again!! It was like I never left. It's like crack...seriously. Anyways...question is concerning track/race fairings.

I want to keep all wiring and electrical intact because I'm going to keep my street fairings just incase I sell the bike or get the itch to get back on the street every once awhile. I'm looking at the Optimal fairings. My biggest question is concerning the rectifier. As is in it's stock position can I still fit the fairings over it or will it have to be replocated? I had a track bike before but I never prepped it, it was bought set up so I'm clueless. Thanks for the help fellas!!!

-AD

#3 ·
:fact same with my armour bodies. Well except my bracket is broken but still same spot no problems

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.