Good Article on Trail Braking - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2013, 09:02 AM Thread Starter
I have 2 belly buttons.

Bike: '09 R6
Good Article on Trail Braking

Definitely worth the read. Explains the benefits and basics of the technique. Quite informative, wish I would ha e read this a long time ago.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sent from
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2013, 03:37 AM
My R6 eats me.

Re: Good Article on Trail Braking

^^ That's a good read thanks for the link after reading that its something I'm
defiantly going to work on
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-17-2013, 06:38 AM
ready to race

Bike: 03R6.08FZ1.81cb750F etc.

good read.. makes sense. on my last 2 outing's at mosport I have found my self doing this.... don't know why ...probably outa fear of being to fast in some corners..lol. but after reading this im gona practice it a bit more and note the results.
ed

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-25-2013, 08:37 AM
I eat my R6

subbed for later! thanks.

2013 Sponsors:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Geared Up Moto,

Build Thread:
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Lifetime Premium

Bike: '09 R6 Raven.

Thanks for the link.

TaylorMade Full System, PCV, AGG Block-Offs, ExUp Removal, Shermoto Levers, 5K HID's, Graves flushmounts, Custom Integrated LED rear, Vortex rearsets, SAMCO hoses, Fren Tubo Type 2, AGG Rear reservoir delete, Oury grips, Double Bubble Clear windscreen, Q3's, Stomp Grip Tank Pads.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Pobrecitos

Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: '08 R6 Raven
Thats a good read thanks for the info

Sent via smoke signals from the R6

Rlink | Flush mount turns | Elite-1 Fender Eliminator | MotoDynamics Integrated Tailight | '05 Header w/ Akra | Agg Block-offs | Woodcraft Sliders | FlashTune
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-06-2013, 07:49 PM
My R6 eats me.

+1 awesome read. I need to start applying this to my riding.

Sent from
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in