Not-new Track plastics - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Life is best beyond 10k

Bike: 2008 Honda CBR600RR
Not-new Track plastics

Would you buy a set of ArmorBodies track bodywork for $500 shipped? Never crashed in, a few misplaced drill holes and painted flat black. I know ArmorBodies is a good brand. I'm looking for decent quality at a good price. So it's either these or brand new Optimal bodywork.

Sent from
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
"Multiple track days are needed every 12 month period to keep performance of the nut between bars and seat within an acceptable range. Failure to do so could result in a loss of talent in the nut. Crashing, "squidding it up" and illusions of awesomeness could occur.".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 06:52 PM
Yoga Pants Connoisseur

Bike: Kobe XI
Re: Not-new Track plastics

Ask Adam
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:01 PM
m3lover2

Bike: Trek Fuel 90

According to Adam -shipping price was like 250+

Soo.. technically not bad. but maybe worth waiting for something local?

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Life is best beyond 10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeex View Post
According to Adam -shipping price was like 250+

Soo.. technically not bad. but maybe worth waiting for something local?
The guy says $500 shipped. So if he's gonna be okay with that price, even with shipping, that's all I'm paying. The cost of shipping isn't my issue if it's in the cost of the transaction as a whole.

Sent from

Quote:
"Multiple track days are needed every 12 month period to keep performance of the nut between bars and seat within an acceptable range. Failure to do so could result in a loss of talent in the nut. Crashing, "squidding it up" and illusions of awesomeness could occur.".
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:21 PM
m3lover2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeanGreenMachine View Post
The guy says $500 shipped. So if he's gonna be okay with that price, even with shipping, that's all I'm paying. The cost of shipping isn't my issue if it's in the cost of the transaction as a whole.

Sent from
My point was, maybe you can find a set locally.. As is technically it would be cheaper.

FWIW I found hector a set of armour bodies for his bike... $100.. missing a draft pan.. which isnt a deal breaker at that price
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Life is best beyond 10k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeex View Post
My point was, maybe you can find a set locally.. As is technically it would be cheaper.

FWIW I found hector a set of armour bodies for his bike... $100.. missing a draft pan.. which isnt a deal breaker at that price
Not sure if I could find any local. Not sure if I want to wait and see and let these go if I can't find any.

Sent from

Quote:
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:40 PM
m3lover2

I thought that $500 was too much.. then I realized

so get them, or wait till STG has their buy one get one free deal.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:43 PM
m3lover2

power of google

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 08:55 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

I'd buy it..
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 10-14-2013, 09:04 PM
AFM #327

Bike: 16 R3, 17R6

A-man can get great prices on Armour bodies new set...Sherman, cant you help?

AFM #327
2019 Sponsors:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in