Total Control Back in Ky. & Tn. for 2014! - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-03-2014, 12:10 PM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Bike: Yamaha FZ1, Yamaha Vmax.
Total Control Back in Ky. & Tn. for 2014!

The Folks over at Balanced Dynamics Motorcycle Training in Georgetown are bringing the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics Back for 2014 with the first classes being scheduled for the End of March!

We have picked out dates for the Level I and Level II in Georgetown Kentucky and also for Nashville Tn.

March 29th Level I Georgetown Kentucky (Saturday) Limit 12 students
March 30th Level I Georgetown Kentucky (Sunday) Limit 12 Students
March 31st Level II Georgetown Kentucky (Monday) Limit 6 Students

Please visit the Balanced Dynamics Web Site to sigh up for the Georgetown Classes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

April 3rd Level I Old Hickory Tennessee (Thursday) Limit 12
April 4th Level I Old Hickory Tennessee (Friday) Limit 12
April 5th Level II Old Hickory Tennessee (Saturday) Limit 12
Please visit this link to sign up for the Tennesse Classes

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can find out more about the program, what it covers what you can expect etc, by visiting the web site at

I would encourage you to try it, or talk to a few people who have. There are many reviews out there, here are a few.

We Bike World

SVriders Forum (Great write up)

You can see some reviews from the Total Control Site

David
Total Control Instructor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-04-2014, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Re: Total Control Back in Ky. & Tn. for 2014!

Friday and Saturday for Nashville are booked full, still some slots for Level I on Thursday and still have slots for Georgetown as well.

David
Total Control Instructor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-18-2014, 05:21 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Looks Like I will be hosting two six student classes up in Watertown NY as well this season, in my own back yard!

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 05:04 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

The first classes of the year are already complete in March we are full speed ahead for the summer! And Bill has invited me to come back in July for two more classes!

July 12th Level I Georgetown Kentucky (Saturday) Limit 12 students
July 13th Level I Georgetown Kentucky (Sunday) Limit 12 Students

Please visit the Balanced Dynamics Web Site to sigh up for the Georgetown Classes

Hope to meet a few of you out and about, even if not attending the classes stop by the site to say hello while I am in town!

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 05:16 AM
Original Member-Vendor

Bike: 2007 R6, 2005 CRF250r
Send a message via AIM to Agg2001 Send a message via MSN to Agg2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Agg2001

wait, this is in a parking lot?

High-end, AFFORDABLE, parts and accessories for your bike!

ALWAYS free shipping to the USA, with 1-3 day delivery times.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 05:35 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agg2001 View Post
wait, this is in a parking lot?
YUP! by doing it in a parking lot we are able to slow things down enough to see every detail of what is happening, and give feedback after every run to help you progress. We teach the techniques you will use on the street and the track. Instead of telling you to be smooth, we teach you the techniques that you apply to be smooth. No matter your riding skills, we can take you to the next level!

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Track junkie wanna be

Bike: 08 R6

How does this compare to say the Military Sportbike Course? I am very interested in something like what your offering but an 8 hour drive is hard to justify right now. I looked at you site and saw that there was a training site in GA, but the link keeps talking me back to the home page and the schedule does not have anything in Ga.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-17-2014, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinchsr6 View Post
How does this compare to say the Military Sportbike Course? I am very interested in something like what your offering but an 8 hour drive is hard to justify right now. I looked at you site and saw that there was a training site in GA, but the link keeps talking me back to the home page and the schedule does not have anything in Ga.
The MSF ARC or the Military Sport bike Class (One in the same) is a few steps below the Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic.

Rating System:
MSF BRC up to 4th grade
MSF BRC II Up to 6th Grade
MSF ARC (Sport bike class) High School
Total Control ARC Junior College

I teach all over, just had several riders from Georgia in My Nashville Classes, and I will be back in Nashville in the Fall. Even being an 8 hour ride for you, after completing the class you will know it was worth the trip.

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-22-2014, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Outlaws Justice was Here

less than two weeks till the Watertown Classes!

The Total Control Advanced Riding Classes are now being offered right here in Watertown New York. These advanced riding classes are offered all over the U.S. Canada, and Europe and now you can take your riding skills to the next level right here in Watertown. The Classes are based on the material found in the No.1 best Selling book "Total Control" by Lee Parks.

The Tentative dates for the Classes here are:

The First Class will be Sunday May 4th With a start time of 8:00

The Second Class will be Saturday July 19th with a start time of 8:00

These one day classes are limited to 6 students each so don't wait as classes do fill up fast and currently these are the only two classes scheduled for Watertown this season.

The Classes are being held in Conjunction with B.O.C.E.S here in Watertown and you can get more details or sign up through B.O.C.E.S by contacting:

Georgia D. Dusckas, Ed.D.
Supervisor of Adult and Continuing Education
Jefferson-Lewis BOCES
20104 State Route 3
Watertown, NY 13601
(315) 779-7224

You can find out more about the program, what it covers what you can expect etc, by visiting the web site at

I would encourage you to try it, or talk to a few people who have. There are many reviews out there, here are a few.

We Bike World

SVriders Forum (Great write up)

You can see some reviews from the Total Control Site

David
Total Control Instructor

MSF Rider Coach
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
SVIA ATV Instructor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in