Hotels advice Chuckwalla - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 08:41 PM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

Bike: R6 2008
Hotels advice Chuckwalla

Hey guys. Going to Chuckwalla next week with Trackdaz. First time at the track and I understand there is not really anything close to it. Camping is not an option. Going with the family.

Any advice on hotels, nothing fantasy, something clean and safe just to spend one night. Any discount codes?

Thank you.

Jimmy V

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Make good choices.

Bike: R6, SV, KTM300, Tiger 800
Re: Hotels advice Chuckwalla

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AFM #77
Thanks for the support in 2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Mr. HER6

Bike: 08 R6, 15 Ninja300

The nearest hotels are so damn far, I don't think anyone bothers spending money on a room. I have family out there so I crash with them the night before and then camp.

You might want to double check on the starting time too, because TrackDaz starts an hour early, but with daylight savings starting, they might not. There always seems to be people showing up late because they didn't realize that.

Have fun, that track is awesome.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Avid Enthusiast

Bike: PEARL 6

Clarion Inn in Indio. Provides morning drive to get pumped before you get to the track.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Pobrecitos

Bike: 08 R6S + 08 R6LE

Rent their shitty ass trailer...

Its NOT fancy at all, and fairly expensive (2 night min), but I prefer to wake up at the track if I'm traveling over 45mins...

It will sleep 6,7 big grown ass fools too...

Last edited by Mac7504; 03-07-2014 at 10:19 PM.
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedub View Post

I checked those. One of them said they don't have any room for me to park the trailer. The other one said only have rooms with 1 bed and as I mentioned I'm coming with the family and the the firsts one on the list seems petty nice but I honestly don't feel like spending $200 for 1 night

Any body else has any advice on hotels that they r familiar with ?

Jimmy V

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Hay carajo....

I actually found a special rate of $125 at Fantasy resort. If any one knows a better deal on town let me know. Thank you

Jimmy V

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 01:16 PM
I eat my R6

You can purchase this bad boy from a really cool guy on this forum and sleep, eat, load your gear in it and no need to worry about where you're staying at any track!!

but in all seriousness, just stay at the track. it's a great environment and they have showers. Just pitch a tent or buy my trailer for future track adventures.

2013 Sponsors:
, Geared Up Moto,

Build Thread:
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Mr. HER6

Bike: 08 R6, 15 Ninja300

Still selling that bad boy? I wish I had a house with a place to store it.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-08-2014, 07:12 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIS OWN 6 View Post
Still selling that bad boy? I wish I had a house with a place to store it.
Yeah, unfortunately. i'm really surprised nobody has jumped on it yet.

2013 Sponsors:
, Geared Up Moto,

Build Thread:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in