Local Track Day Locator Website - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scriptor
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6
 
Scriptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 870
Bike: 08 R6 Raven
Local Track Day Locator Website

Hi, I created small track day event directory website to help you find local track days near you.... It is still being populated with content, but feel free to check it out and check back soon for more content!


To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Thank you =)
Raziel41 and TurboBlew like this.
Scriptor is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 07:35 PM
I eat my R6
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 1,263
Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock
Re: Local Track Day Locator Website

None that are really "local" for us yet. (closest says 250 miles away)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- know of any that are reasonably local?
@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- is there a quick link for submitting possible locations for research?
Intuit is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6
 
Scriptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 870
Bike: 08 R6 Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
None that are really "local" for us yet. (closest says 250 miles away)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- know of any that are reasonably local?
@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- is there a quick link for submitting possible locations for research?

We are still adding track events, the events are location based so there isn’t much around you just yet.

I’d be happy to know of orgs in your area. I’m not local to you and don’t know many tracks/orgs.

Also you can simply email,
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and we’ll add the events. Or if you’re and event organizer we can give you access to manage your own events here.

Thanks
Scriptor is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 01:41 PM
I eat my R6
 
misti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North Vancouver, BC Canada
Posts: 193
Bike: Kawasaki ZX6R & YamahaYZF
Re: Local Track Day Locator Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scriptor View Post
Hi, I created small track day event directory website to help you find local track days near you.... It is still being populated with content, but feel free to check it out and check back soon for more content!


To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Thank you =)
Great idea!! Thank you. Are you interested in adding riding schools to the list? I'm a coach with the California Superbike School and we go to several of the tracks listed and provide track days with world class instruction. The school website is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
where you can see the schedule and if you think it's a fit, perhaps add our dates as well
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Leap and the net will appear!"


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
misti is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-01-2019, 02:09 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6
 
Scriptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 870
Bike: 08 R6 Raven
Re: Local Track Day Locator Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by misti View Post
Great idea!! Thank you. Are you interested in adding riding schools to the list? I'm a coach with the California Superbike School and we go to several of the tracks listed and provide track days with world class instruction. The school website is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
where you can see the schedule and if you think it's a fit, perhaps add our dates as well
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I added all of the events!


To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Enjoy!
Scriptor is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 01:07 PM
I eat my R6
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Southwest Ohio
Posts: 1,263
Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock
Re: Local Track Day Locator Website

Link to Other Thread:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Intuit is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 02:59 PM
I eat my R6
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,684
Bike: 2015 R1
Garage
Re: Local Track Day Locator Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
None that are really "local" for us yet. (closest says 250 miles away)

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- know of any that are reasonably local?
@
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- is there a quick link for submitting possible locations for research?
yep, Putnam park, Mid-ohio and NCM (national corvette museum).
finding a track then looking at their schedule is the easiest way to find a track day. the track org hosting the event and their contact info for the event will be listed.

they were starting on a track half way between here and sparta KY. but it got shut down by the locals and zoning. they had most of it paved. it was bad ass looking. I went to it's open house and drove my truck around it.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by yamahacrazy; 02-02-2019 at 03:13 PM.
yamahacrazy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Track Day Crash. Please critique video! WristTwister Track Tech & Riding Techniques 53 04-29-2019 04:39 PM
2003 Track Day Toy (and Winter Project) ptslopoke1 New Member Section 0 08-28-2018 09:34 AM
First Track Day!!!!!!!!!!!! RockyR6 General Discussions 58 04-04-2010 08:22 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome