Thunder Hill - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

Thunder Hill

Wow 2 weeks ago I went there for my first trackday and fell in love with the track so I had to go back this week. This was my 2cd time ridding a track and I think I did pretty good for ridding less then a year and only my 2cd time on a track. I was putting 2:14 lap times pretty consistint. Man I cant wait to go back to the track.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I eat my R6

Re: Thunder Hill

thats pretty decent times for your 2nd day. ive hit a barrier of 2:10, i just dont have the balls to whack the throttle open earlier....come out with us on the 13th, ill be there. 1st td since my wreck

tip. take off your lap timer, work on your lines and bp, some of the turns have wierd lines....did you have your suspension dialed in?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles r6
thats pretty decent times for your 2nd day. ive hit a barrier of 2:10, i just dont have the balls to whack the throttle open earlier....come out with us on the 13th, ill be there. 1st td since my wreck

tip. take off your lap timer, work on your lines and bp, some of the turns have wierd lines....did you have your suspension dialed in?
ya I had phil from aftershock dial it in for me last time I was out there. Ya I know alot of the turns are late apexed, Turn 14 I always enter it too early. Man I wish I could go on the 13th but 3 times withen a month is harsh on a 18 years pocket. haha Cant wait to graduate college and make some decent $$$$

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 10:36 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: Raven R6 O6'

going there on the 15th. Should be my 7 track day, but i haven't riden a track for 4 months. I've only been riding for just over a year. Me and my twin bro will be out there with our 06 R6 ravens. Never rode thunderhill before, but im looking forward to it.

1st Bike: 2006 R6 Raven: Stolen! Now Recovered and runnning strong!
Mods: Shogun frame/bar sliders, R6 Carbon Fiber Tank/Gas pad, Stomp Pad, DB Clear Puig Windscreen, Pazzo Black Clucth Lever w/black adjuster, BMC Race airfilter, Scotts oil filter, Hyperpro RSC Damper (black), VFX Pivot kit w/Lockhart Phillips signals, Harris R6 Black/Grey Flame Grips, Graves 6mm spools, Greggs mirror covers, Frame plugs, Full Leo Vince exhaust w/carbon can, Brembo 19x18 master cylinder, Galfer SS lines (Front/Rear) w/galfer HH sintered front pads & semi-metalic in rear, Power Commander, Speedohealer, 520 Conversion (-1+2) w/stealth gold/black sprockets & DID ERV3 gold chain, Black Sato Rearsets, Custom Map, Seat Cowl, Passenger peg plugs . Lovin Life!!!
Tires: At the moment Dunlop Sportmax GP's (209's) 180/55 120/70

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 03:49 PM
I eat my R6

youll love it dude, im going back on the 10th
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in