Quaker Steak Bike night at Concord mills - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-20-2007, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
I love my R6

Bike: 2007 Red Yamaha R6
Send a message via AIM to 07YamiRider
Quaker Steak Bike night at Concord mills

Is anyone going? Ive only seen about 2 or 3 r6's out there. I was thinking about hitting it up, i havent been there in a while.

SOooooo who wants to go.

"07 R6: BMC Filter, GYT-R Carbon Slip on, T-Tuner midpipe, PC III with custom Lee's Map , Targa Elliminator, Greggs Flush mount signals, Galfer Steel braided brake lines, 520 Conversion with stealth sprocket,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In Loving Memory
Robbie Wells
We miss you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Go SOX'S

Bike: 05 Raven r6
Re: Quaker Steak Bike night at Concord mills

i go all the time. all black 05 r6

2005 Raven R6-----Scorpion slip on, lowering link, fender eliminator with led lights, flush mount turn signals, gpr damper.

Best thread ever

Suzuki's are like tampons, every pussy needs one. hahahahaha
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
I love my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by realrx7
i go all the time. all black 05 r6
What time you rollin in tomorrow? I have a Candy red 07, ive been out there a few times. How many people do you go with.

Brandon

"07 R6: BMC Filter, GYT-R Carbon Slip on, T-Tuner midpipe, PC III with custom Lee's Map , Targa Elliminator, Greggs Flush mount signals, Galfer Steel braided brake lines, 520 Conversion with stealth sprocket,

In Loving Memory
Robbie Wells
We miss you

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Go SOX'S

ill be up there with 4 or 5 people. ill head up around 8ish if you wanna ride with us

2005 Raven R6-----Scorpion slip on, lowering link, fender eliminator with led lights, flush mount turn signals, gpr damper.

Best thread ever

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Go Tigers!

Bike: 2001 R6-2002 CBR954 Track

Concord Mills, that where Bass Pro Shops at?

2001 R6 - 2002 CBR 954 Track - 2004 Nissan 350z

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:33 AM Thread Starter
I love my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyphatsaks
Concord Mills, that where Bass Pro Shops at?
Yeah, its near Hooters. You gonna hit it up, The weather says its gonna be crappy but we'll see. My right lower tank trim flew off on the highway, so my bike is looking rough right now.

RX7, where are you coming from in Charlotte?

In Loving Memory
Robbie Wells
We miss you

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:40 AM
more eviler than skeletor

Bike: 2006 R6

You guys watch out for the cops out there...I was there about a month ago and there were about 5 cops just lurking in the area, pulling people and ticketing for illegal plate mounting, passenger with no endorsment, and various other bs things. They actually shut down the stunt show, even though the guys had the proper permits in place.

I personally will not go back to any event there.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 06:23 AM
Letzroll

This is on Wednesday nights?

07' Blue R6
07' Red R1
02' Blown Z06
03' SRT-4
10' Jeep Liberty 4x4
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
I love my R6

I didnt know about all that, i know that theres more cops around waiting for bikers to do wheelies in traffic and burnouts, but didnt know they were giivng people sh*t about tags and stuff. I got a window ticket from a concord cop this past saturday. He ran a redlight with his lights on just to catch up to me to give me a window tint ticket, almost hit like 5 cars, they had to pull off the road fast! I do have 2% tint according to his ''meter''. $175 ticket though, it seems like they have nothing better to do than to bother people for stupid sh*t.
Is anyone still going? send me a pm and ill give you my number so we can meet up.

In Loving Memory
Robbie Wells
We miss you

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Go SOX'S

im coming from universityarea
i live like 2 miles away hit my cell up if youre trying to go 919-345-1652

Best thread ever

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in