Help me find my Daughter - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-15-2014, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Help me find my Daughter

I know I don't post here much anymore. I do still have my bike and enjoy riding it. However thats not what I'm here for. I am here to ask for help in locating my daughter. Anyways I am a father who got their daughter wrongfully taken away. The basics of the situation is that My Ex-wife, got granted permission to leave the state (Florida) with my daughter. She lied to the courts about her address by giving them a fake address, she then changed her number. I confirmed it was a false address when I flew to Texas to visit my daughter for her 3rd Birthday and when I went to the address given, she didn't live there, nor ever did. I did get videos of the house showing the address and what not, confronted my Ex-wifes father his reply was "Good Luck finding out". theres alot more to the story. Which can all be seen here on my Facebook page created for this cause.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am just trying to find my daughter. I have also created a goFundme page so I may get assistance on a compitent Attorney and Private Investigator. Also any info on their whereabouts would be greatly appreciated. the facebook page just type in "Help me find my daughter" on the search bar on facebook, it should pop up. Also theres my gofundme page which also has a link to my fb page as well. Just search for Scarlett's Attorney on Gofundme.
They live moved to Duncanville Tx, which is in the Dallas/Ft. Worth. and as stated all the info is in the page. please share the page, get the word out for me.

Thanks in Advance guys
Lenny

heres the link to my page again

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in