Ohio Riders - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 07:33 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock
Re: Ohio Riders

Cinti as well.
There are some pretty fun "back" roads there.
Used to travel them on the way to different jobs.
Been eons since I've been that way though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-05-2019, 04:06 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2015 R1
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travisty View Post
That has been my experience as well.

I'm in Cincinnati. Want to roll around northern Kentucky, let me know.
I was sort of kidding but they do seem a little too sensitive about their site. I don't know if I've ever met anyone on there. one of these days I may join them at their yearly deals gap meet. it's been so long since I've been able to get down there I miss it. this site used to have a big R6 and R1 convention down there yearly. they have not had one for 8 years.

but anyway I will hit you and intuit up this summer. me and a few other guys usually do the rt 10 and 22 trip in N KY. and occasionally rt 165 and 1504 back to falmouth. my buddy is getting old and he likes to take his time now. but loves his yamaha xsr900. he can only ride every other sunday now. and the usual crowd never shows up anymore. I don't like riding alone because if something happens no one knows. and I woke up in UC hospital before when a car hit me. not cool. family didn't know where I was for almost 12 hrs.

Last edited by yamahacrazy; 03-05-2019 at 04:18 PM.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 01:57 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2008 Yamaha YZF-R6s Stock

There are cell phone apps that, (provided the phone is on, not in battery-saver mode, is still on you, hasn't been smashed, within triangulation range of a couple of cell towers, the app is running,) can help fam & friends keep tabs on your location. Phones from Android, Microsoft, Apple also have that 'find my phone' function though fam has to know your account and password. There used to be a Microsoft app called "ReachMe" but think that was discontinued.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 03:35 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 2015 R1
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
There are cell phone apps that, (provided the phone is on, not in battery-saver mode, is still on you, hasn't been smashed, within triangulation range of a couple of cell towers, the app is running,) can help fam & friends keep tabs on your location. Phones from Android, Microsoft, Apple also have that 'find my phone' function though fam has to know your account and password. There used to be a Microsoft app called "ReachMe" but think that was discontinued.
the medics didn't even see my medical info tag sewn to my old suit. it had all my contact info in it. paramedics need to get out more and learn about all the stuff out there. they didn't even know about the emergency helmet release in my shoei helmet. it even has 2 stickers that say emergency release pull down to remove cheek pads. so they can slide the helmet off without having to pull it off putting stress on your neck. so they cut the strap instead.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in