OFFICIAL 2010 Deals Gap Picture Thread - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Insert nonsense here

Bike: SM510R
Send a message via AIM to rmerchant3
OFFICIAL 2010 Deals Gap Picture Thread

So lets post up our pics from the convention. These are all from the photographers on the gap, more from the area soon...

First run, getting a feel...

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Behind some Harleys...

Camping and misc pics!!!

Channel by the camp grounds

Bottom of Deals Gap

Bottom of the dam

Home away from home

Gear for sale:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rmerchant3; 09-19-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:24 PM
I eat my R6

Bike: 06 R6 09 R1
Send a message via AIM to Sycobiker
Re: OFFICIAL 2010 Deals Gap Picture Thread

this count ???

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:43 PM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 03:57 PM
:toocool

Bike: 08' Liquid Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycobiker View Post
this count ???

Thats Sick man!

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 04:01 PM
:toocool

Bike: 08' Liquid Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerchant3 View Post

Behind some Harleys...

I'll put up sunday's ride when they become available...I got to chase a blackbird and be chased by a st1300! Cool guys too.
Your bike looks mean as hell!

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 04:03 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycobiker View Post
this count ???

that's my favorite thing to do ever, I have no idea why
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-20-2010, 01:00 PM Thread Starter
Insert nonsense here

Quote:
Originally Posted by long View Post
Your bike looks mean as hell!
It's been a LOTTTTTTTT of work and still isn't done quite yet. Thanks a ton, that means a lot with all the aggravation and time i have in it.

Gear for sale:

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Damn...I completely missed this thread! OK...just look at my sig...that's me on the Skyway.

I don't really have many pics to share here, but, Ryan, right? Dood...your bike is fuggin' sick! I love it! Doin' good, man...doin' damn good. Actually...Tommy's bike is pretty sweet, too!

And no....I've never drug hand...cuz I suck.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
Insert nonsense here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
Damn...I completely missed this thread! OK...just look at my sig...that's me on the Skyway.

I don't really have many pics to share here, but, Ryan, right? Dood...your bike is fuggin' sick! I love it! Doin' good, man...doin' damn good. Actually...Tommy's bike is pretty sweet, too!

And no....I've never drug hand...cuz I suck.
I don't know...last time you called me Rick! So I'm confused on my own name myself.

Yeah, it's Ryan and thanks. It looks like we have the same jacket there too.

Gear for sale:

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmerchant3 View Post
I don't know...last time you called me Rick! So I'm confused on my own name myself.

Yeah, it's Ryan and thanks. It looks like we have the same jacket there too.
LOL I thought it was Rick! So...that's what I'ma call you...Rick.

Oh, and had the same jacket...I recently sold it. So it's another forum member you gotta duke it out with!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in