OFFICIAL: 2011 Forums Conventions & Events Chat Thread - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 08:43 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6
Re: OFFICIAL: 2011 Forums Conventions & Events Chat Thread

I can't wait for this. I'm so psyched! This winter is going to be the worst wait ever

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 AM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

Yeah...I'm really not looking forward to this winter...but hey...least Christmas is around the corner!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #23 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 08:51 AM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJoe007 View Post
Yeah...I'm really not looking forward to this winter...but hey...least Christmas is around the corner!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I hate this time of year....Call me a Grinch

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at

post #24 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Parts Pimp

Bike: 2002 R6, 2008 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post
i hate this time of year....call me a grinch
bah humbug!!!

Ask about:-STAHLBUS- -WOODCRAFT- -MOTUL- -FERODO- -BRAKE TECH- -BMC- -Battery Tender-LEO VINCE- -NGK- -EBC- -
-
post #25 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 08:59 AM
Moderator Narcissist

Yeah...winter sucks, but I do like the holiday season. I mean, I got the trifecta of Thanksgiving, Birthday, and Christmas as a triple combo to look forward to! Not to mention time off work...

post #26 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 09:01 AM
I'd Flip it :popcorn:

Bike: 07 R6 09 R1 KTM EXC330

My Bday is Dec 31st so my Xmas/Bday get rolled into one. Plus it is my Busy time at work so I work too much and get very little time off. Thanksgiving is the start of 70hour work weeks

EDIT: And I am Salary

Thanks to my 2015 Sponsors
Pirelli - Good Grip Racing - Velocity Calibrations - Imo's Pizza
MCRA Expert GT #32
Follow me at
post #27 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 09:08 AM
Moderator Narcissist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfs32 View Post
My Bday is Dec 31st so my Xmas/Bday get rolled into one. Plus it is my Busy time at work so I work too much and get very little time off. Thanksgiving is the start of 70hour work weeks

EDIT: And I am Salary
Christmas Eve here...hence the biblical name...Joseph Christian.

But wow...work normally slows down for me in the winter...sometimes to the point of worrying about my job, but I don't think that'll happen this year...working under contract bishes...try to kick me out now!

post #28 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Forum Moderator

Bike: '03 Sliver R1'06 Raven R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefSmokeDawg View Post
I can't wait for this. I'm so psyched! This winter is going to be the worst wait ever
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah...winter sucks, but I do like the holiday season. I mean, I got the trifecta of Thanksgiving, Birthday, and Christmas as a triple combo to look forward to! Not to mention time off work...
You guys are nuts!!!
I've been waiting for Winter to get here. No more heat and humidity. Nice comfortable daytime highs in the 70's and low 80's. This Summer was a killer.
post #29 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Yamaha Blue in any color

Bike: FZR-1K, R1, Vmax, R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You guys are nuts!!!
I've been waiting for Winter to get here. No more heat and humidity. Nice comfortable daytime highs in the 70's and low 80's. This Summer was a killer.
Same thing here, Skeeter. We had 100+ degrees from the week after the Convention until mid September. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and time to work on the bikes. They all need work

Dan

CCS #598
91 FZR 1000
04 YZF-R1
05 YZF-R6 (track bike)
05 V-Max 0098/2000 20th Anniversary
04 Roadstar Warrior

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
post #30 of 76 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
You guys are nuts!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQ View Post
Same thing here, Skeeter. We had 100+ degrees from the week after the Convention until mid September. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and time to work on the bikes. They all need work
Pffftsh...us young pups have no need for such downtime! We're still in wreckless mode! lol Plus, I abhor the cold...really. I'd rather be sweating my ass off like I did on Parris Island...soaked in sweat, just standing there...I graduated October 10th, and I swear, those last two weeks in the cold were HORRIBLE compared to the oven that was the rest of it!

Give me heat, or give me death.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in