OFFICIAL: 2011 Forums Conventions & Events Chat Thread - Page 8 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Re: OFFICIAL: 2011 Forums Conventions & Events Chat Thread

I had already set the weekend of June 18-19 to go there with some friends. I guess I'll see you guys around! It's gonna be great to ride with so many Rs.

MOTORCYCLING. If a Harley is catching up, you're doing it wrong.
09 Yamaha R6 - track only
06 Honda 599

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-13-2011, 09:28 PM
R6 Master

Bike: 06 50th R6
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperDave344

sounds good look us up for sure!

TEAM SO FAST SO CLEAN SUPER MOTO
post #73 of 76 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 06:43 PM
R6 Master

Bike: 06 50th R6
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperDave344

hey im working on seting up a BLOOD MTN run for either thursday or friday morning. i hope to have a definate day soon but if anyone is interested in joining us ( 5 people so far) please let me know & get with me at the convention to confirm your going & ill We'll let you know what time & place to meet.

Also im setting up a ride either thursday or friday (what ever day we DONT goto blood mtn) to ride over to maggy valley (1 1/2 hr ride i think it is) to goto the WHEELS THROUGH TIME bike museum. I went 3 yrs ago & its a really neet place to see if you like motorcycles & history. Get with me & let me know if anyone is interested in that ride as well.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

TEAM SO FAST SO CLEAN SUPER MOTO

post #74 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

Check out the main page to see the event article and video from this years convention!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Featured images can be found here:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS
post #75 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Yamaha Blue in any color

Bike: FZR-1K, R1, Vmax, R6

Awesome job on the video and all

Dan

CCS #598
91 FZR 1000
04 YZF-R1
05 YZF-R6 (track bike)
05 V-Max 0098/2000 20th Anniversary
04 Roadstar Warrior

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN
post #76 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Moderator Narcissist

Bike: 2009 White R1

OK, now that I've finally been able to watch the vid with some sound...

...it makes me so pissed off I couldn't make it this year!

LOL But yeah...as for the 3:30 thing...

And it's cool to see everybody out there, cruising about, and having a good time. Props to Mr. Graves for everything as usual, Tyler for puttin' together the cool vid, DanQ for helping organizing, JB for the AMP ride, and to you, Shane, for the great write up!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in