2008 Deals Gap Convention Pics and Vids - Page 8 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Will work for track time

Bike: An orange one
Re: 2008 Deals Gap Convention Pics and Vids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytheon View Post
Ok. We will figure something out later on then.
Sounds good! If not, I will just see you at T-hill in September.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 01:12 PM
Just Burnin Time

Shane - What happen to your lowers? Bike doesnt have the same appeal... You parting it out piece by piece or something?? lol

I am on the west coast and would die to make that trip with some of you from the west... What road did you take to get there? I would be in to meet part of the way and car pool.

2006 r6 w/ Full LeoVince SBK

Sig by TwizzY
post #73 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVKrawler View Post
Shane - What happen to your lowers? Bike doesnt have the same appeal... You parting it out piece by piece or something?? lol

I am on the west coast and would die to make that trip with some of you from the west... What road did you take to get there? I would be in to meet part of the way and car pool.
His bike was damaged in a trailer accident. The trailer seperated from the tow vehicle while in tow. Shane didn't have time to get his bike fully restored from the accident before heading to Deals Gap.

|
|

post #74 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 01:42 PM
My R1 is on Roids.

Bike: 07 Red R1

The chihuahua riding on the R1 is a total squid.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #75 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-15-2008, 01:43 PM
B4B

Bike: my bitch

hey paytheon how long does it take to ride the dragon?

RIP Jason

R.I.P David

R.I.P Josh
post #76 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 11:13 AM
Just Burnin Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytheon View Post
His bike was damaged in a trailer accident. The trailer seperated from the tow vehicle while in tow. Shane didn't have time to get his bike fully restored from the accident before heading to Deals Gap.
Are you serious?!?!? Thats my worst fear every trackday... I swear i dont look at the road, only the rearview! lol

Bike still sick to the nuts either way!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 r6 w/ Full LeoVince SBK

Sig by TwizzY
post #77 of 78 (permalink) Old 07-17-2008, 01:45 PM
POTS

Bike: 01 R6
Send a message via AIM to EeeZeePeeZee

Nice pics. Im hoping to get up there sometime this year, its a long ass drive from where I am though...
post #78 of 78 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's

I can't wait to GO BACK
! !! !

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in