OFFICIAL 2009 DEALS GAP: R1 / R6 Convention Thread - Page 3 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 09:30 AM Thread Starter
The GodFather

Bike: R1 - R6 - YZF's
Re: OFFICIAL 2009 DEALS GAP: R1 / R6 Convention Thread

Yeah there is a few mass riders that come down every year....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jump on the R1 site also and post in that thread you'll find someone to roll down with
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

TEAM: SO FAST SO CLEAN

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

Twitter: @SpidermanSS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 12:47 PM
I ride bitches year round

I just regged on the R1-Forum, I wonder if anyone lives near me. I also wonder if they would be game for a ride as well, I would love to find someone to ride with.

Almost cool enough to be Raven.
post #23 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 01:50 PM
My R6 rides your mom

Bike: 2006 Yzf R6 Team Blue

I really want to go this year, but the ol' lady is giving me a hard time because that week is my daughters first birthday. Don't get me wrong she wants to go to. Does any one else bring there girls? Also is it cool if my harley riding friend was to go? He has talked about it before. Ne ways hopefully I can make it, would probably drive the bike, it's about 13 hours I suspect.

MODS: Two bros. slip on, Smoke w/s, logo frame sliders, extended bar ends, swing arm spools, black levers, hotbodies front flushmounts, targa fender eliminator, minus belly pan graphics and blue vinyl wheel stripes.

Coming soon: 520 conversion (-1 +2), speedo healer and steering dampener.

post #24 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

My wife and two kids attend.... PegGrinder's girl comes, The Clegg family and baby... Big Al brought his kids and a few others.. Plenty of stuff to do there also for the families..

Fishing, hiking, mini golf, swimming..... etc..

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

KILO 3483 I miss YOU! In Memory of : fastblueR1 : K_FleXXX : GLENN "ELVIS" : Gawarrior I miss YOU!

post #25 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
The GodFather

is the resorts website

/
/

YAMAHA EVERYWHERE!

post #26 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 01:56 PM
My R6 rides your mom

Thanks for the quick response. So harley's are welcome to then?

MODS: Two bros. slip on, Smoke w/s, logo frame sliders, extended bar ends, swing arm spools, black levers, hotbodies front flushmounts, targa fender eliminator, minus belly pan graphics and blue vinyl wheel stripes.

post #27 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 02:09 PM
My R6 rides your mom

Also the fontana village web site says r6/r1 forum dates are june 16-22nd. But the forum states differently. what gives?

post #28 of 187 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 07:47 PM
Yamaha Blue in any color

Bike: FZR-1K, R1, Vmax, R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc06r6nh View Post
Also the fontana village web site says r6/r1 forum dates are june 16-22nd. But the forum states differently. what gives?
Yes, any motorcycle is welcome. Heck, come without a bike. Several bring more than one (better get in tight with someone for that deal though).

Sorry about the confusion with Fontana dates. We had a misunderstanding. Our usual week is the second week of June. We attended this year during the third week. They carried it to 2009. We don't want that week. Honda Hoot. Too many baggers and cruisers.

It really is a great family vacation as SpidermanSS said.

Dan

CCS #598
91 FZR 1000
04 YZF-R1
05 YZF-R6 (track bike)
05 V-Max 0098/2000 20th Anniversary
04 Roadstar Warrior

post #29 of 187 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 11:18 AM
I ride bitches year round

My girlfriend is bitching about me going on this trip. I think I need to trade her in.

Almost cool enough to be Raven.
post #30 of 187 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Forum Moderator

Bike: '03 Sliver R1'06 Raven R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordForever View Post
I just regged on the R1-Forum, I wonder if anyone lives near me. I also wonder if they would be game for a ride as well, I would love to find someone to ride with.
I'm in Lake Placid which is just West of Okeechobee City. If you can find a way to get your bike and gear to my house your more than welcome to ride with me. If you own a pick up you can drive it up with the bike and leave it in my garage all week. I'm always looking for people to split gas. This past June I had a guy from Miami and Fort Lauderdale ride up with me. I know John from Fort Lauderdale can't make it next year, so I'll have a spot open. I don't know if Scott is riding with me next year or not. I know it's way early, but it's just something to think about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in