Canadian riders photo album. - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 74 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
gotta catch me first

Bike: 2006 R6s
Re: Canadian riders photo album.

Nice bike burton. I need an updated pic of mine since that was taken I got some pazzo shortys, zero gravity db,flushmonts, rear intergrated tail and a vfx kit.
I can't wait for the warm weather
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 74 (permalink) Old 03-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Atom Smasher

Bike: 2007 R6

Thanks, I can't wait to get the new stuff installed. Not that it matters much because the weather is supposed to be crappy for the next couple weeks!

Because Blue is Faster
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2007 r6
harris racing gel grips, shogun frame sliders bar ends & swingarm spools, braking wave rotors, galfer stainless lines, galfer HH pads, yamaha seat cowl, hotbodies undertail, proton flushmounts, magknight tankbra, driven sprockets -1+2, DID erv3 520 chain, speedohealer, shorty Pazzo Levers, Sato rearsets, harris technaflow windscreen, Full Micron Serpent, PCIII, Piper cross air filter, Woodcraft case covers
post #13 of 74 (permalink) Old 03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Aries

Bike: 2003 YZF R6

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me at Calabogie last september. Just for everyones info Team Pro Motion is holding their first track weekend at Calabogie on May 15, 16, and 17, I suggest anyone with the doe and the time come out for a blast. F%[email protected] it, if you don't have the doe borrow or steal it lol. I'll be lookin a little different this time around though, that bike has all race bodywork now and is custom painted mostly black with some white lettering and red graphic work!!

03 R6
Blue and Black
Two Brothers Racing slip on
Pirelli Supercorsa Pro Race tires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[IMG]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v285/124/28/512621112/n512621112_1317259_5354.jpg

Last edited by recoil50; 03-22-2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: picture didn't work

post #14 of 74 (permalink) Old 04-01-2008, 07:34 AM
Stupidity is rampant...

Bike: 90 FZR, 03 R6, and......

Hindle exhaust
Custom modded bodywork
Custom HID headlight
Custom paintwork (by me)
Billet pro engine cases
Billet fairing stay
Carbon fibre hugger
and the list will go on...

SPLIT personality.

post #15 of 74 (permalink) Old 06-23-2008, 10:46 AM
My R6 eats with me

Bike: 09 R6 B/G

Here's a few from Deal's Gap

"Bless You"

Real life is even better!
post #16 of 74 (permalink) Old 09-24-2008, 11:09 PM
My R6 eats me.

thought i would say high to u guys i'am from bc

just pick up a 03

post #17 of 74 (permalink) Old 10-07-2008, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
gotta catch me first

Bike: 2006 R6s

I got rid of the fender and added some Pazzo's, carbon fiber hugger , Intergrated tail light and flushmounts. Graves full system is next on the xmas list.

post #18 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 04:31 PM
My R6 eats with me

Bike: 09 R6 B/G

Beautifull bike TyzRsix! Very clean!

Here's a couple from the Moto Gp in Indy

My buddy and I with James Toseland

Me with Kenny Roberts

Rossi

"Bless You"

Real life is even better!
post #19 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 07:40 AM
My R6 eats me.

next time I'm on my computer I'll put a couple pictures up.

When you tape up your lights for a track day, what do you use to clean off the tape residue?
post #20 of 74 (permalink) Old 11-27-2008, 12:35 PM
tmp
My R6 eats me.

08 ce edition
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 039.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	26604   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 035.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	26605  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in