Canadian riders photo album. - Page 4 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-08-2009, 09:03 PM
My R6 eats me.

Bike: 2001 R6
Send a message via MSN to Maverickflyer
Re: Canadian riders photo album.

Here's my 01, unfortunately I lowsided a couple weeks ago up in Muskoka on some gravel. No damage to the plastics but the paint is all scratched up. Any suggestions on what i should do? Custom paint, new fairings off ebay? I thought about changing up the colour? What do you think?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same. " Valentino Rossi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 05:45 AM
Aries

Bike: 2003 YZF R6

Hey man, just throwing this out there. I live in Pembroke (1.5 hours west of Ottawa) and am in the process of building a bike shop at my house. I run a small home based business where I do all sorts of work for the guys around the area, my new shop is going to have a dedicated paint portion also. I have painted before but to be quite honest its been a little while, I have a beat up set of bodywork I am gonna paint first to get back into the swing of it and then its all out after that. I could give you a very good deal as a "opening promotion". Like I said, just throwing that out there,

Cheers man, rubber to the road!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverickflyer View Post
Here's my 01, unfortunately I lowsided a couple weeks ago up in Muskoka on some gravel. No damage to the plastics but the paint is all scratched up. Any suggestions on what i should do? Custom paint, new fairings off ebay? I thought about changing up the colour? What do you think?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

03 R6
Blue and Black
Two Brothers Racing slip on
Pirelli Supercorsa Pro Race tires

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[IMG]http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v285/124/28/512621112/n512621112_1317259_5354.jpg
post #33 of 74 (permalink) Old 08-10-2009, 05:53 AM
My R6 eats me.

Bike: 2001 R6
Send a message via MSN to Maverickflyer

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind. I'm going to ride it the rest of the season and then tear it apart over the winter.

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same. " Valentino Rossi

post #34 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Tracers work both ways

Bike: 04 R6 (Sold) 06 R6R

Hey guys, I am in Victoria. Great riding out here for the past two weeks, February and it is 15 Degrees out.....WICKED!

post #35 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: 99 R6 Team Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipelinz View Post
Hey guys, I am in Victoria. Great riding out here for the past two weeks, February and it is 15 Degrees out.....WICKED!

[email protected]#!##[email protected]!*&$)&#@ we just got 5 inches of snow.

How's the traffic with the games on? My cousin is working out there for the Olympics and is having a ball. Might be time to move to BC, winter now officially bites ass.

My first bike.....what it looked like the day I bought it...

Jammed in the back of my minivan, from the trip home from Montreal

The day I brought it home, my Mom and my Aunt came to see it, my 72 year old aunt on my R6

Somewhere around Collingwood at a windfarm....

What it looks like after the winter rebuild.......yet to come!!
post #36 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 09:25 PM
Tracers work both ways

It has been great in Victoria for traffic and stuff, but I think it has been chaos trying to get around Vancouver. Apparently pretty awesome fun though. Yeah it sucks for you guys getting a bad winter this year in central Canada, it has been the mildest winter here I remember, which of course is great for riding, but probably means sever water restrictions this summer, due to a small snowpack. Nice ride by the way. I always loved that Yamaha Blue.

"If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid."

“Out of every one hundred men in battle, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ― Heraclitus
post #37 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 PM

Actually I live in Southern Ontario, near the Falls, and this has been by far the mildest winter I can ever remember. Our total snowfall this winter to date has been maybe 12", abit more with what dropped today, but still way below average. Just wanting spring to get here asap so the riding season can start.

Enjoy the nice riding weather, ya bastard.....
post #38 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 08:25 AM
Tracers work both ways

We are now back to our normal BC winter, foggy, rainy, sunny all in 1 hour, so no more bragging I guess.......lol. Well Spring will be knocking on your door before you know it. Hopefully you guys have a better summer than last year, it heard it wasn't the greatest out there. At least my bike is not water-soluable so I can ride in the rain if need be. Hope you get some nice weather soon, get that sweet bike on the road. Good luck.

"If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid."

“Out of every one hundred men in battle, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.” ― Heraclitus
post #39 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 08:27 AM
Official Noob Greeter

Bike: stupid ones and a Prius

eh buddy, wait, what is this thread all a-boot?

When you want to win, when there is no substitute for the best, when you don't want to feel the sting of second place, you really only have one place to turn.

EDR Performance, because their fast is faster than everyone else's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #40 of 74 (permalink) Old 02-25-2010, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redisdeadrideblue View Post
eh buddy, wait, what is this thread all a-boot?
We could tell you...but then we'd have to deport you back to the United States of

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in