Okinawa - Page 13 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 125 (permalink) Old 02-28-2008, 10:32 PM

Re: Okinawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by strictly_veedub View Post
Yeah, hopefully they will lift that ban before I get there. I've still got a while before I actually PCS so I'm sure it'll happen before then. I heard some shitty things about the base as well. As long as the rest of the island is ok, I'm sure I'll enjoy it. After all, the AF only takes up 9 hours out of my day!! The rest of the time is mine. Going to Kadena might be pretty sweet.
You know how the AF is. Each squadron has their stupid shit to deal with. No matter where you go, you have to deal with some sort of BS. You never really PCS away from it, you just PCS to new BS. That being said, what squadron you going to? 9 hours a day doesn't sound like maintenance, so as long as you stay away from the 18th Empire flightline, you should be ok! I got lucky. I'm enroute maintenance, an associate unit, so I got my own BS to deal with. We usually slip by the wing stuff.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 125 (permalink) Old 02-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Sex on 2 Wheels

Bike: 2013 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainking32 View Post
You know how the AF is. Each squadron has their stupid shit to deal with. No matter where you go, you have to deal with some sort of BS. You never really PCS away from it, you just PCS to new BS. That being said, what squadron you going to? 9 hours a day doesn't sound like maintenance, so as long as you stay away from the 18th Empire flightline, you should be ok! I got lucky. I'm enroute maintenance, an associate unit, so I got my own BS to deal with. We usually slip by the wing stuff.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
That's true. There is BS everywhere you go. I'm definitely ready for some new BS though!!
I actually am a maintainer. I work backshop though. F-15 Avionics.

Current bike: 2013 Yamaha YZF-R1
Previous bikes: 2007 Yamaha YZF-R6
2005 Yamaha YZF-R6
1997 Yamaha 600R
post #123 of 125 (permalink) Old 04-14-2008, 08:27 AM

15 more days on pen......29 days of leave.....and Kadena here I come!!!!!! Got my TMO brief tomorrow and my bike will get released from storage in the states and on it's way to Kadena. See you all soon!

post #124 of 125 (permalink) Old 04-19-2008, 05:49 AM
Rootabaker da R6 King

Bike: 07" Candy Red R6
Send a message via AIM to tooshezze Send a message via MSN to tooshezze Send a message via Yahoo to tooshezze

Come on out here then man make sure you PM me, once your bike gets here I can take you to GRIT to have your gas & brake certification started just bring around 2700 with ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2007 Candy Red R6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MODS

Revalved & Resprung Suspension by PPS Suspension

XenonExpert 5K HID Lo/Hi - Proton Flushmounts - CA Integ. Taillight - VFX Pivot Kit Fender Eliminator
post #125 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 05:15 AM
Google me Baby!!!

Bike: 2008 R6

Shout out from Mainland Japan.

Last edited by Shami; 08-21-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in