Oki Tires - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-19-2007, 03:44 AM
Rootabaker da R6 King

Bike: 07" Candy Red R6
Send a message via AIM to tooshezze Send a message via MSN to tooshezze Send a message via Yahoo to tooshezze
Re: Oki Tires

You talking about chris dixon aka POP, I thought he was deployed and yeah they ride like OSB but not all the time.

Yeah we can go wednesday morning man just let me know where you want to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2007 Candy Red R6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MODS

Revalved & Resprung Suspension by PPS Suspension

XenonExpert 5K HID Lo/Hi - Proton Flushmounts - CA Integ. Taillight - VFX Pivot Kit Fender Eliminator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-19-2007, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
Montani Semper Liberi

Bike: '02 R6
Send a message via AIM to rainking32 Send a message via Yahoo to rainking32

Yeah, thats him. I saw him on a C-17 I was launching like 2-3 weeks ago. I don't know if he's back or not yet, but I'm pretty sure the group he was with came back. One of the SF guys had an "drowning accident" down in the P.I. I think that cut their trip short, but I don't know for sure.

Lets say, meet at the bowling alley on Kadena at 9? We can make up our plan of attack from there, I guess. The only twisties I know of that we can ride here close are out on Ikei. Luckily, I live like 10 mins from there! Or we can always just shoot up 58. Thats the only ideas off the top of my head. You might have a better idea since you've ridden with Dragon before and he's lived here for like a couple decades.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Rootabaker da R6 King

Send a message via AIM to tooshezze Send a message via MSN to tooshezze Send a message via Yahoo to tooshezze

I will meet you at 9 then as long as it isn't raining tomorrow

2007 Candy Red R6

MODS

XenonExpert 5K HID Lo/Hi - Proton Flushmounts - CA Integ. Taillight - VFX Pivot Kit Fender Eliminator

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Rootabaker da R6 King

I will be out there at 9:00 AM and I PM'ed you my #

2007 Candy Red R6

MODS

post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-20-2007, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Montani Semper Liberi

Same here!
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 01:27 AM
My R6 eats me.

Bike: 00 R6

Rainking32 where did you pick up your new tires? I need a new set becuase the spike strips put gouges in them.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Montani Semper Liberi

Bike shop Gixxer, up by Kin town. If you don't know where its at, let me know. I can show you sometime this weekend.

Brad Liethe runs the shop. He runs a little higher than some of the other places on the island sometimes. He does excellent work and he's always been straight with me, which is big in my book. He mounted, balanced the tires, changed both fork seals and fork seal spring clips for a little over 500.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in