TSC Stop Wheelies? - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-15-2018, 09:45 AM Thread Starter
My R6 is faster

Bike: 2018 Yamaha R6
TSC Stop Wheelies?

Alright everyone so I have been riding for 6 years now and just recently traded in my 2016 R1 on a 2018 R6 because I have a 2018 BMW S1000RR and I wanted to get another R6 like I use to have dont ask me why but I just love the R6's. Anyways I can ride 2nd gear wheelies for quite a long ways but I have to turn the TSC all the way off to do so. On my R1 and my BMW it didnt really make to much of a difference with the TSC being on and riding wheelies and I do understand they are liters but still. When I clutch pop with the TSC on it makes sure to slam my front end right back down. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this experience with it or have any pointers for me with the TSC thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in