wheelie teach device - Page 2 - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 05:01 PM
U.S. Marine

Bike: 08 Raven R6
Re: wheelie teach device

That is the coolest little gadget I have seen all month (August).

Bike:
GYTR slip-on | Framesliders | Swingarm spools | LP Racing Flushmounts | Comp Werkes Fender Eliminator | Scorpio SR-i900 Security System | Scotts Steering Damper | PUIG Windscreen | DDM 6000K HID's | Vortex Rearsets | ASV Levers | R6-Forum Reservoir Cover (Thanks Agg) | Powdercoated Passenger Pegs (Thanks Agg) | Vortex Racing Sprockets 16/45 | DID 525ZVM-X Chain
Gear:
Alpinestars RC-1 1-Piece Suit | Alpinestars SMK Leather Jacket |Shoei X-12 Kiyonari TC-2 | Shoei RF-1000 TC-2 | Alpinestars SP-X Gloves |Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves | Alpinestars S-1 Gloves | Icon ARC Pants | Alpinestars S-MX 1 Boots | Alpinestars S-MX 5 Boots | Alpinestars Track Vest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Yut Ughh
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-03-2009, 07:01 PM
High Five!

Bike: 2007 R6S

Doesn't seem to bad really because I'm a vag about my wheelies I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sig by the ****ing awesome Twizzy!
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 07:15 AM
I eat my R6

I'm thinking level one for some help at the drag strip
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R6s

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 AM
Atom Smasher

Bike: 2007 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL.still.jp View Post
I saw this device or a version of it in wheelie schools to ?? so for 100$ less than the course you get this....
Why not spend the extra $100 and take the course?

it's less then the price of replacing your fork seals and stearing head bearing.
Plus it would probably be a fun way to spend a few hours

Because Blue is Faster

2007 r6
harris racing gel grips, shogun frame sliders bar ends & swingarm spools, braking wave rotors, galfer stainless lines, galfer HH pads, yamaha seat cowl, hotbodies undertail, proton flushmounts, magknight tankbra, driven sprockets -1+2, DID erv3 520 chain, speedohealer, shorty Pazzo Levers, Sato rearsets, harris technaflow windscreen, Full Micron Serpent, PCIII, Piper cross air filter, Woodcraft case covers
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 01:01 PM
My R6 eats me.

Reviving an old thread but has anyone bought or tried one of this yet? I'm very interested but I'm thinking of fabbing up one on my own.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 09:55 PM
I eat my R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodilum View Post
Reviving an old thread but has anyone bought or tried one of this yet? I'm very interested but I'm thinking of fabbing up one on my own.
I bought one of these a while ago. Still have it in my garage and only used it a couple of times so far. It does work as designed from what I can tell from the limited use I have with it. The only complaint I have with it is how noisy the wheels are. It sounds like your towing a shopping cart with your bike. I was pretty stoked when I saw on their website that they had designed new quieter wheels. Then I saw that they would run me an additional $75 on top of the $300ish I spent originally!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I plan on getting some good use out of it once the weather here in Florida cools down a bit. I don't really care to ride in full gear with temps in the 90's. But when the temps do finally drop, I'll load the bike in the back of my truck and practice with it in some industrial parking lot somewhere.
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-15-2010, 10:07 PM
B4B

Bike: my bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked2gen6 View Post
I bought one of these a while ago. Still have it in my garage and only used it a couple of times so far. It does work as designed from what I can tell from the limited use I have with it. The only complaint I have with it is how noisy the wheels are. It sounds like your towing a shopping cart with your bike. I was pretty stoked when I saw on their website that they had designed new quieter wheels. Then I saw that they would run me an additional $75 on top of the $300ish I spent originally!

I plan on getting some good use out of it once the weather here in Florida cools down a bit. I don't really care to ride in full gear with temps in the 90's. But when the temps do finally drop, I'll load the bike in the back of my truck and practice with it in some industrial parking lot somewhere.
sweet, keep us updated....

RIP Jason

R.I.P David

R.I.P Josh
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Ya wheelies is garbage!

Bike: 03 R6

PFT... 12 bar and practice parking it. You will figure out pretty soon how far back is too far.

Last edited by ~03~Raven; 09-16-2010 at 09:08 AM.
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 09:02 AM
I eat my R6

Bike: 02 R6

lmfao

Roman
02 R6
cut down yoshi RS3, BMC filter, dynojet jet kit, EBC HH pads, galfer stainless lines, BT016s, flushmount fronts, fender eliminator, motodynamic integrated tail, woodcraft frame sliders, forum sock
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Stunt Rider

Bike: R6/R1 Hybrid

I wouldn't buy this item. I'd much rather spend the $300 on a new gearing setup and go +20 or something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in