wheelie teach device - Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

wheelie teach device

would you buy this device? if so why or why not?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Go Ahead

Bike: WR250X
Re: wheelie teach device

I am no wheelie king, never done one. But if you all of a sudden put this on your bike and just snap it up, what is preventing that wheelie bar from snapping instantly and you come over hard on your head?

-Ant.

Mods: a lot ;-)
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
My R6 eats me.

you go gradually I guess, I just find it interesting that if ever you give to much, you don't really have to worry that youll flip the bike and damage it /yourself...

I saw this device or a version of it in wheelie schools to ?? so for 100$ less than the course you get this....

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 08:13 PM
B4B

Bike: 2007 R6 (Race)

If you want to learn wheelies that bad I don't see how it would be a bad thing. Just be sure to practice in a closed area. Take it one step at a time as well. Let us know what you do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-14-2009, 05:14 AM
clutch it up

Well im not really sold on it, i think most trouble people have with wheeling is that they cant actually pop the front off the ground (bad clutch up technique, kissing the speedometer, or just being a vag about it) id kinda like to try one though.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 02:51 PM
CHeck 0ut my Lean!

Bike: 04 R6
Send a message via AIM to UnCiViLr6eR Send a message via MSN to UnCiViLr6eR Send a message via Yahoo to UnCiViLr6eR

I have seen these before even thought of making one myself. SOunds good from preventing you from looping it, but whats going to stop you from falling sideways?

Your like a game with the instructions and the parts are missing!
D0wn boy , DOwn!

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Super MOD

Bike: 04 shitbox

the level 3 doesnt even look to be close to BP. the guy in the first vid sounds so cheesy really exaggerates "your own motorcycle"

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-30-2009, 09:12 PM
My R6 eats me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL.still.jp View Post
would you buy this device? if so why or why not?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks
This device, i cannot say anything negative, only positives. Its a two minute install on your own bike and it guards you against twisting and looping over. Highly recommended for those who really want to get better without the fear. The inventor is a real cool dude, considering selling this in a society of ambulance chasers!

This article is great for those who have done some power wheelies and now ready to do clutch wheelies, preferably with this device:

The thoroughbreds we ride today, there is this antidote to popping a few wheelies without losing nuts, at a cost we spend in useless "things" on our bikes. I wish there was one such device for my horse!
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:35 AM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

Bike: 08 blue/gold

lmao

full graves titanium system - pc3 - dna race filter - pazzo levers - full r&g crash protection - alloy billet quick action throttle - speedo healer - graves smog block off's
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 04:20 PM
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!

No..I think I'd just get a wheelie bar...but I guess its pretty cool, especially if you want to do 100mph wheelies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in